White and black screen

edited December 2017 in Bug Reports
On computer when you open the game, it sometimes goes black and white. Some people can go in the game and hardly see anything while I, CRASH! Then it says.. ''Sorry, Cubic Castles has stopped responding. Then it takes me back to home screen.

P.S Anyone else had this bug?

Comments

• Nope. But if you carry on experiencing this issue, you'd better contact support [Click Here]
  • If you're on mobile, it's probably because you have bad wifi or something
  • If you're on mobile, it's probably because you have bad wifi or something

It was NOT on mobile. On a computer
  • I have no idea then. O_o
  • I have no idea then. O_o

Ok nevermind :/
  • This happend me too. I try to DL Cubic Castle from the main site and when im start plsying the screen are pure white and when im going to click the play its crashed with a note.
  • This happend me too. I try to DL Cubic Castle from the main site and when im start plsying the screen are pure white and when im going to click the play its crashed with a note.

I've never experienced this when I played from the website "version"... That's strange 0.o

I've never experienced this when I played from the website "version"... That's strange 0.o
    Lucky you!