Just Need To Panic A Little

So I have a GOLDEN DEHYDRATED CUBE (angels singing) with less than four hours left on it, but I don't know if I should sell it or wait and sell the item. It could be hopper or dragon, but I feel like it's just going to be another sun crown. Oh good people of Cubic Castles please help me! And if this is in the wrong category Mr. Mod I'm sorry.

Comments

• LiteRary said:

Luca is right. Better save it or make a collection, or sell.

But it's never worth suncrown i think.

Yeah, as suncrowns are the only thing they drop, it is worth much to sell it instead of rehydrating it :3
  • CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember
    LiteRary said:

LiteRary said:

Yeah, as suncrowns are the only thing they drop, it is worth much to sell it instead of rehydrating it :3
    l remember, those days suncrown was 200k+, now delete those two zeros. Left 2k. Yeah, it's so sad whoever bought suncrown 200k before.
    When were they ever 200k? The highest I've ever saw was 10k...
  • NoeNt said:

Just saying golden cube doesnt give only sun crown it gives more items..

Like..? I've never heard anyone say they got anything else from one other than a sun crown.
  • NoeNt said:

Just saying golden cube doesnt give only sun crown it gives more items..

whut item :OOOOO

LiteRary said:

LiteRary said:

l remember, those days suncrown was 200k+, now delete those two zeros. Left 2k. Yeah, it's so sad whoever bought suncrown 200k before.
    When were they ever 200k? The highest I've ever saw was 10k...
    ye its 200k when the first time they realesed it :3 because golden cube was so so rare.
  • Thanks for the help everyone! I decided to keep it, and it WAS the sun crown. Thank you all!