About Plants

Hello im not rich in farming i cant afford a sprinkler so i need to water plants but what i want is can u make the plant not die in like 48hours because sometimes my family is doing vacation for like a day so when i go home 50-75% of my plants died can u make the plants to die in like 4-5days if the plants will not be watered i would be happy if u would do that for me.

Comments

• probably its impossible that they make this and also they dont changing it for just a individual.
  • CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember
    This topic of crop dying has been brought up, and my personal opinion is: yes for crop death. I mean if you need help, get somebody friends to help water them for you :P
  • I don't think it's possible for now, cc is made for those active players.... So your wish may/may not be granted.... unless most of the players report about dat....
  • Hello im not rich in farming i cant afford a sprinkler so i need to water plants but what i want is can u make the plant not die in like 48hours because sometimes my family is doing vacation for like a day so when i go home 50-75% of my plants died can u make the plants to die in like 4-5days if the plants will not be watered i would be happy if u would do that for me.

Maybe you'd like to plan ahead. Ask your family are they planing trip in next few days, and if they are, try to plant crop that you will be ready for harvest before you go. You said you are not "rich" in farming. Than you probably don't have many plants to water, so watering them wont take much time.
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    Just don’t plant crops before you go on vacation..
  • Hello Everyone U Had Good Opinions but our vacation is randomly they are not even planning either
    also i plant like 3k so it would take me 2-3hours watering only :P
    also i think its time to close it cause ill just buy sprinklers