- Texture pack (outdated) -

KuRt...KuRt... Member
edited February 2019 in Player Events & Creations
This thread was made 2 years ago, and as much as I wanted to update this and make some more texture packs, I just really cant as of the moment but I'll try my best if I had the mood and time lol... and btw you cant use this anymore since there were a lot of previous updates since then...

This was my previous texture pack but sadly It's not updated anymore since there are updates and changes on the files :<

This is dedicated for pc users only since I havent edited the designs for the controls when it comes to mobiles but it's still fine if you want it xD

-Download the file named "UI" below
-Open Cubic Castles file location ( Local Disk>Program Files (x86)>Cubic Castles ) - these are for windows, idk when it comes to steam >.<
-go to DynaContent>Images
-Copy the file you downloaded here and replace the one on the folder
-Enjoy !

Comments

• edited December 2017
    Looks epic +9999 will be downloading it so I can edit my mobile version
    Please do more for the other events please this looks so professional
  • Looks epic +9999 will be downloading it so I can edit my mobile version

Thanksss o.o, If there are some problems/errors, just pm or comment here so I could update it as soon as I can <3
  • I am about to edit my textures and will edit this post if there are any issues
  • CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember
    Hooo, nice theme!
  • MF DOOMMF DOOM Member
    edited December 2017
    Much... Much... Much... SO EPIC!!!!! But the Ui dont is pnj, or i dont can use in the cc.. why?
  • Does anyone know of how to do the textures for mobile?
  • Hooo, nice theme!

Much... Much... Much... SO EPIC!!!!! But the Ui dont is pnj, or i dont can use in the cc.. why?

Thanks >.<

Hmmm, pnj? Those 3 files are in png and I think thats the right one...
  • MF DOOMMF DOOM Member
    edited December 2017
    Sorry! xD PNG*
  • Love it, looks very cool! :)

For every occasional update, CC should do something like this!
  • Now is the title, see it >

the title dont is png

Yeah I just found out when I clicked it, sorry about that.. I already changed the file :D

Love it, looks very cool! :)

For every occasional update, CC should do something like this!

Thanks >.< I'll try to do my best too if I could edit different themes (9>.<)9
  • Thats cool nicw job :)
  • Sir. PixelSir. Pixel EnglandMember
    That... Is... EPIC!
  • Daresx11Daresx11 Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    Nice!
  • @PontoZen See this Epic Texture Pack!!!!
  • himohima said:

Thats cool nicw job :)

That... Is... EPIC!

NoeNt said:

Its Amazing !

Daresx11 said:

Nice!

@PontoZen See this Epic Texture Pack!!!!

ありがとう !! Im a bit busy with builds right now in game but after Im done with those I have some plans to edit some more <3 I'll keep u guys updated in the future.. thanks !
  • MF DOOMMF DOOM Member
    edited December 2017
    u can make the cc store too? ur work is so beautiful!
  • u can make the cc store too? ur work is so beautiful!

I already edited some of it (cc store) but I'm still looking for certain details cause it has 2 different files so its kinda hard to know what im editing but yup I will :)
  • Very well made art, congrats kurt!
  • I changed my textures to these ones and it looks amazing!
  • Hi Kurt :D , im are Kuretsu , there its the problem i have
  • KuRt...KuRt... Member
    edited December 2017
    THRYT said:

Hi Kurt :D , im are Kuretsu , there its the problem i have

Ohh D: Please try to download the "Title File again"

Same as what happened to falcon, but I have already changed it into a new one... I forgot to remove the background at first sorry about that.. and Thanks kuretsu for using it hehe
    PontoZen said:

Very well made art, congrats kurt!

I changed my textures to these ones and it looks amazing!

Thanks guys! I'm also free to hear some suggestions too if theres some specific theme or request you want that I might do in the future :D

Update: Fixed some errors ( Lining in camera control Icon - mobile users )
  • Sir. PixelSir. Pixel EnglandMember
    Hey Kurt, was wondering if you were working on a Store edit for this as well, also would you be able to PM me to full-sized pictures of the images you used for the snowflakes and candy canes? Thanks!
  • Hey Kurt, was wondering if you were working on a Store edit for this as well, also would you be able to PM me to full-sized pictures of the images you used for the snowflakes and candy canes? Thanks!

Yup Working on it but can't edit as of now as im busy with some builds but I'll update this soon...

I used 3 kinds of snowflakes, I'll pm them and also I didn't use any candy canes btw, if you're referring to the borders, I painted those myself xD
  • Omg this is so awesome! Good job. But God this Halo o.o
  • Bump! With 2 new update : Golden Wings and CC Store

NOTE: The texture for the STORE is on a different folder/file , I dont know where to find it on mobiles but if you're using pc ( Local DIsk >Program Files(x86) >Cubic Castles >Images ). Then replace the file there with the one downloaded here..

• CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember
    kurt... said:

Bump! With 2 new update : Golden Wings and CC Store

NOTE: The texture for the STORE is on a different folder/file , I dont know where to find it on mobiles but if you're using pc ( Local DIsk >Program Files(x86) >Cubic Castles >Images ). Then replace the file there with the one downloaded here..

Golden wings owo
  • u can make the loader too? o-o if yes the pack go to Super Epic of the Epic lol ! xD
  • Well yeah I could with the loader, the problem there is that it is just a small picture so I cant edit the whole loader unless I find where the black background is hiding hehehe xD..

kurt... said:

Bump! With 2 new update : Golden Wings and CC Store

Golden wings owo
    Took a lot of time editing that wing :< too much details
  • What wings are the golden ones?
  • KuRt...KuRt... Member
    edited December 2017

What wings are the golden ones?

The white angel wings, but I could make it vice versa