Tank Cars!

Giant_Giant_ Member
edited December 2017 in Suggestions & Comments
We need more mini games + we love cars + we love pvp = tank cars!

Devs can you make us some tank cars that move at about the same speed as a tractor or maybe even a little slower?

Make them cost like 50k.

They could possibly have special wand ability that does more damage and and they could possibly give reduced damage from other wands and stuff. (this way a lil darting car wouldn't have a huge advantage to something that moves slow.)

Edit (amendment):
-Less than 50k
-My thought was that it could come with a working cannon that users could operate - sort of like having its own unique wand ability.
-When you jump into the tank you're presented with a popup (sort of like picking perks) that would allow you to pick the color of the flag on your tank (so as to have a visible team color) - I think lil red and blue flags would be preferable but you could also have different colors of tanks.

Comments

• Super idea,but I agree with literary,not because im too lazy to work for cubits,but because I dont think it will be worth to buy it for that price.Just my opinion dont get mad.Anyway,for the suggestion I give a 1+
  • 50k +

A car with wand abilities?
    Will be worth it i think.
  •   Ed  Ed Game Moderator
    I thought cars work with wands, dont they? Including the tractor too. I suppose its a little more fun for the roleplay part if we would have a tank. Maybe not that expensive tho, if we would have an unique type of vehicle more people should be able to enjoy playing with it. +1 for the tank idea -1 for the suggested price.
  • CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember
    Sounds fun :O +1
  • great idea
    +1
  • Ed said:

I thought cars work with wands, dont they? Including the tractor too. I suppose its a little more fun for the roleplay part if we would have a tank. Maybe not that expensive tho, if we would have an unique type of vehicle more people should be able to enjoy playing with it. +1 for the tank idea -1 for the suggested price.

My thought was that it could come with a working cannon that users could operate - sort of like having its own unique wand ability. To be clear: I want it to have a user operated cannon - not a cannon that fires at timed intervals (like the cannons we currently have).

@everyone about the price of 50k: Compared to the fun factor of things within that price range (cat lady pack 40k and luxoride at 50k) I believe a tank for 50k would be a great value.

Tanks could be sort of minigame-esque, adding a whole new dimension to Cubic Castles - and for that, it's got to be worth at least the same as a luxo?

I mean, whatever price you all think is fine with me... maybe lets take the average of all prices and use that. To me though, I think 50k at least because I think they would be that much fun if made with awesome animations and an operating cannon and slow moving so you had to play sort of strategically versus cannons and cars.
  • CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember
    The cannon should be able to shoot 360 :o
  • The cannon should be able to shoot 360 :o

That would be cool but maybe problematic if it has too many controls.

1. camera
    2. steering
    3. firing

+

4. aiming cannon? (yaw) 360% cannon rotation

+

5. aiming cannon? (pitch) it could lob projectiles (shoot them in an arc) over blocks a certain height

Driver controls 1., 2., and 3. but optional passenger controls 4. and 5.?
    Giant_ said:

The cannon should be able to shoot 360 :o

That would be cool but maybe problematic if it has too many controls.

1. camera
    2. steering
    3. firing

+

4. aiming cannon? (yaw) 360% cannon rotation

+

5. aiming cannon? (pitch) it could lob projectiles (shoot them in an arc) over blocks a certain height

Driver controls 1., 2., and 3. but optional passenger controls 4. and 5.?
    Not sure if too many GUI is a good idea, the screen I play on is bit small, not to sure for others. But maybe firing and aiming can be merged somehow?

• Not sure if too many GUI is a good idea, the screen I play on is bit small, not to sure for others. But maybe firing and aiming can be merged somehow?

Maybe, Idk how it looks on mobile. I play on pc and its already sort of hard to control the camera and steering at the same time.
  • Ed said:

Best way to start the Cubic World War I
    Emperor Ed vs Emeror Soace
  • Yep. Ed is right BUT. You could have special blocks that ONLY the tank can shoot to destroy!
  • I'd love it just it probably wouldn't look as cool as you imagine. In my opinion
  • -1for rhe price but +3 for the tank idea and you could add like ammo we could craft it ffpm the iron
  • PyreonPyreon Member
    edited December 2017
    It would be nice if a crew of 4 can come in for the actual tank.

We all know that crew of 4 is a

Driver
    Commander
    Gunner
    Loader

Well I guess for the Commander stuff the GUnner, Loader, and Driver can't talk then a COmmander will type and chat things that only the rest of the crew can see. Like a group whisper.
  • artz.frostartz.frost Member
    edited December 2017
    What are you guys saying 50k is too much for a tank? Luxorides are 50k and no one bats an eye ??? How else did the luxoride made into the market without buying them the store?