The halo Still on town center ? !

(Bossman6788 won the halo ! tomorrow'prize is dino head) but why the halo still on town center ? ! @CosmicCow @SirKewberth

Comments

• CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember
    Probably haven't found the time to replace it? I mean a one day raffle is a bit out of the ordinary.
  • i think they r quite busy fellows & dont worry the winners will get their items eventually
  • Busy on the new update?
  • Medd said:

Busy on the new update?

which update :v
  • Medd said:

Busy on the new update?

which update :v
    Christmas xd
  • There will be a new prize every day, and the halo is just a symbol. Mabz has a schedule he is following.
  • (Bossman6788 won the halo ! tomorrow'prize is dino head) but why the halo still on town center ? ! @CosmicCow @SirKewberth

Where is that?
  • CosmicCow said:

There will be a new prize every day, and the halo is just a symbol. Mabz has a schedule he is following.

One question. If someone won the raffle already and someone entered a raffle already, will he enter on the next raffle?
  • CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember
    Medd said:

CosmicCow said:

There will be a new prize every day, and the halo is just a symbol. Mabz has a schedule he is following.

One question. If someone won the raffle already and someone entered a raffle already, will he enter on the next raffle?
    I'm pretty sure they reset it everytime a new winner is announced
  • Medd said:

CosmicCow said:

So it's only safe to drop your token after the winner is announced on forum?
  • Cool Mabz is still Active. Filipino player wants to see ya Mabz :D

Medd said:

CosmicCow said:

So it's only safe to drop your token after the winner is announced on forum?
    For the next prize yes