Some questions about raffle(these 25 days)

So.. If I will put about 90 raffle tokens in box and nobody else won't put 90. I mean other players will put like 80 or 89 so who will get prize or u take RANDOM player to win it?
And now 25 days every day players gets prize from raffle?
Ugh ik ik my questions is like ugh....

Comments

• I think that the raffle works on chances, the more raffle tokens you put the bigger the chance you have to win but also someone who only put 1 token can win when someone else put 1000 tokens

And yeah i think that these 25 days it will give a prize to someone everyday

Im not sure if what i said is right but hope it helps :)
  • CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember
  • xomer55 said:

I think that the raffle works on chances, the more raffle tokens you put the bigger the chance you have to win but also someone who only put 1 token can win when someone else put 1000 tokens

Ty
    Also how u get prize? Do u need to be on when there is giving raffle prize or u on and in ur inventory is raffle prize?
  • CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember

xomer55 said:

I think that the raffle works on chances, the more raffle tokens you put the bigger the chance you have to win but also someone who only put 1 token can win when someone else put 1000 tokens

Ty
    Also how u get prize? Do u need to be on when there is giving raffle prize or u on and in ur inventory is raffle prize?
    It'll appear in your inventory when you log in
  • xomer55 said:

Ty
    It works like this:you can also be offline or online but when you go online boom the item is in your inventory or idk i havent won but maybe theres a popup
  • If I would win that halo I would be so so happy, that would be the best day ever for me :D

If I would win that halo I would be so so happy, that would be the best day ever for me :D

Bossman6678 won the halo already :P
  • It's DINO Head Now Unless They've Updated :P

It's DINO Head Now Unless They've Updated :P

Yup still Dino, wouldn't expect them to change it for the next 10 ish hours :P