Goku vs naruto

Rules: Fight to the death! Don't try to use goku being a good guy and not killing even the cruelest people as one of you reasons why naruto wins.
Rule 2 Everything can be used, power ups, transformations, weapons, ki/chakra
Also please do research on both characters moves and newest forms, cause most y'all kids gone use gokus base form. Use his newest best form. It's called ultra instinct if you didn't know, search it up and see what it's about. Please explain your reasoning! I say goku. This I said just unfair, a universe buster vs a moon buster. That's not it goku is far faster and stronger. Goku can dodge stacks faster then the speed of light as desplayed in the dyspo vs goku fight. Not to mention his sheer power. He rivals and scares the god with his ultra instinct form were he dodges all stacks with ease. Goku can level the naruto verse no problem.

Comments

• If you already know who will win...

WHY EVEN MAKE THIS

• 'crow' said:

If you already know who will win...

WHY EVEN MAKE THIS

Well mr crow, that's my opinion why goku would win, there's probably people out there who have different reasons why naruto would win. Why make this? Well a retarded person could figure this out. To get your opinion. Duh! Why make that stupid comment?
  • spongebob wins!
  • SpaceChickenSpaceChicken Member
    edited November 2017
    sry multiposted because i didnt see the last one being posted
  • artz.frostartz.frost Member
    edited November 2017
    Jiren would win :v
  • The Death ReaperThe Death Reaper Behind youMember
    *>Remo<* said:

spongebob wins!

Agreed. Spongebob is always ready!
  • [evo][evo] Member
    edited December 2017
    *spooks* said:

'crow' said:

If you already know who will win...

WHY EVEN MAKE THIS

Well mr crow, that's my opinion why goku would win, there's probably people out there who have different reasons why naruto would win. Why make this? Well a retarded person could figure this out. To get your opinion. Duh! Why make that stupid comment?
    Soooooo...

Here's the ting

How can a retarded person Figure that out I mean, they can think & all but that's complex to their mind. It's your mind were talking about, You could understand It since its your own Mind & Opinion... And talking about about retarded people is basically comparing me to them... And It's My opinion I have the right to share My opinion And, no other people wont choose naruto... Because Goku Is Etc. Its basically turning naruto into punching bag in this fight, And it's called bullying...

And NO my comment is not stupid Its just reality i mean just share Your opinion that's it You dont have to make further explanations about that...

And That's all... Bye ;)

Edit: spongeBob rulez He tha best animu Here's an example

that's my thing
  • I win.
  • Professional KillerProfessional Killer GreeceForum Moderator, Retired Moderator
    Flaming removed. Please do not drags threads off-topic with fights and arguments.