best soloution do drop scams

Blocks you from dropping stuff if youre not trusted or owner or its not on anyone can build

Comments

• But donations wouldn't be possible on donation tables...
  • thats why they should make a donation table gui
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    I haven’t seen a drop scam since 2015
  • U said:

Well it's just players do it secretly, I've seen most people who did the drop game call upon most newbies in game to do drop game... And well, in lobby .-.
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator

U said:

Well it's just players do it secretly, I've seen most people who did the drop game call upon most newbies in game to do drop game... And well, in lobby .-.
    Never have seen anyone even mention one in a lobby though o.o
  • CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember
    U said:

U said:

Me neither, even while playing on an alt
  • U said:

I've seen drop scam reports on these forums.
  • edited November 2017
    U said:

U said:

Ya lol, since it's banned, they are like:
    Tp me for a game

When u tped there, they tell u to drop stuff
  • some people just make fake lobbies and make you drop there
  • some people just make fake lobbies and make you drop there

I've seen 2 fake lobbies that looked exactly alike, except bug invisible block behind the tree and the 2 slyme costumes at the adventure mode door, probably couldn't afford it lmao
  • CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember

some people just make fake lobbies and make you drop there

I've seen 2 fake lobbies that looked exactly alike, except bug invisible block behind the tree and the 2 slyme costumes at the adventure mode door, probably couldn't afford it lmao
    And the portal to the overworld
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    Well this would not be a good idea since donations and such arent possible anymore then....

What i would suggest is this: when a player drops the item in the realm the item cant be picked up by someone else unless its on a donation block or so, might the player leave the room and dropped stuff on the ground without dropping it on a donation table then it would go back to that persons inventory... this doesnt work with normal blocks or ores found in the mine they can get those at (so if they drop ores and blocks in someone else's realm they go back in the inventory but if they drop it in a mine it wont go back to the inventory after the person leaves)
  • they should make a lobby have like a text banner only admins can get saying LOBBY so people know
    EaStErBoY said:

they should make a lobby have like a text banner only admins can get saying LOBBY so people know

Again, a person must be very ignorant and asking to get scammed if they can't see the difference between a fake and a real lobby owo