Qbee Drawing Commissions! (Currently Paused, Working on Details)

Graceful ThunderGraceful Thunder Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
edited March 2018 in Art

Because some people have been asking about paying me to draw for them, here is a thread! You can either comment here or send me a message.

Basics:

One qbee, drawn and colored, is 500c. If you'd like a specific pose, let me know. Otherwise, I will just choose one. The basic drawing includes a solid colored or transparent background, you choose. A pet can be included for free, as long as I get a reference of it with your qbee.
Examples:

Additions:

(Be specific about what background you would like if you choose one; reference pictures are helpful.)
Simple background: +250c
(not much detail, a few specific items- a couple trees, a farm animal, etc.)
Detailed background: +500c
(something you or someone else built and you would like a little of it behind your qbee)

With a friend +500c
With 2 friends +1000c
For anything beyond that, you will need to send me a message so we can discuss a price and setting for such a large group.

I need at least one screenshot for reference. If you cannot provide one, we must meet in-game so I can take a screenshot of your qbee.
I would prefer to receive payment before starting to draw. We can either meet in-game to use a register, or you can leave the cubits in my tip piggy in Graceful Thunder's Realm.
Please understand that it could take me anywhere from a few hours to a few days to finish your commission.

Final note: Once you have your picture, you may use it however you want.

Comments

• *Joystick**Joystick* Member
    edited November 2017
    Just with dark angels and pumpkin baloon please :D

And could you just make my Qbee smiling like this :D

Thank you very much :3

me.png 26.2K
  • I would like a picture, these look amazing OwO

Background: Plain Dark Green (like, a DARK dark green)

Qbee Clothing Set:
    Gas Mask
    Fox Ears (can you try and do something like what I put in the reference picture? It's the drawing one)
    Pilgrim Coat
    Pilgrim Pants (I don't know what those would look like, so just make some fancy pants, with a belt like the reference drawing)
    Fox Tail

As for the feet, make some classy shine on those shoes, plain black with a gloss :3

Also, I recently sold my umbrella, so I would like to remember it by having it in the picture. Black umbrella in HIS right hand and his other hand in his pocket (want him to look mysterious ;P)

I want him to look slightly to HIS right, but keep his head facing forward at the viewer, again, adding to the tone in mind.

The eyes should be an empty green. Dark green like Gas Mask eyes would be. Remove the pupils from the reference drawing, I just drew those for fun and do not want them in the picture ;-;

Also, I know this is a VERY LONG request, but I would love if you can put a red bowtie on his coat, would look amazing :D

Now, about the pose...

Oh wait, I already talked about the pose, whoops 0-0

Ah well, that's it I guess. I am very anxious to see how this will turn out :3

When shall we meet for payment?

Also this should be 500c right?
  • Graceful ThunderGraceful Thunder Forum Moderator, Game Moderator

Could you go ahead and send payment? And I am guessing you would like those items you mentioned to replace the ones shown in your reference picture?

I would like a picture, these look amazing OwO

Qbee Clothing Set:
    Gas Mask
    Fox Ears (can you try and do something like what I put in the reference picture? It's the drawing one)
    Pilgrim Coat
    Pilgrim Pants (I don't know what those would look like, so just make some fancy pants, with a belt like the reference drawing)
    Fox Tail

As for the feet, make some classy shine on those shoes, plain black with a gloss :3

Also, I recently sold my umbrella, so I would like to remember it by having it in the picture. Black umbrella in HIS right hand and his other hand in his pocket (want him to look mysterious ;P)

I want him to look slightly to HIS right, but keep his head facing forward at the viewer, again, adding to the tone in mind.

The eyes should be an empty green. Dark green like Gas Mask eyes would be. Remove the pupils from the reference drawing, I just drew those for fun and do not want them in the picture ;-;

Also, I know this is a VERY LONG request, but I would love if you can put a red bowtie on his coat, would look amazing :D

Now, about the pose...

Yes, it will be 500c. We can meet in my realm, if you'd like. I will be there for a little while. I would also like to get a screenshot, if possible, just to make sure I get the outfit right because I don't own a gas mask. Thank you for being detailed! It really helps.

Here you go ^^
  • Just with dark angels and pumpkin baloon please :D

Here you go ^^
    AWESOoooooooooooooooOOOooOooOOme! Thank you :D

I would like a picture, these look amazing OwO

Qbee Clothing Set:
    Gas Mask
    Pilgrim Coat
    Fox Tail

Now, about the pose...

Here you go, I hope I got it alright. If any small details need to be fixed, let me know.

• My sis took all my business >.>
  • I would like a picture, these look amazing OwO

Qbee Clothing Set:
    Gas Mask
    Pilgrim Coat
    Fox Tail

Now, about the pose...

Here you go, I hope I got it alright. If any small details need to be fixed, let me know.

OH...MY...GOD! TOO MUCH AWESOMENESS TO HANDLE! :D

This is absolutely amazing I LOVE IT :D
  • Hey Graceful Thunder, if you could add me on Cubic Castles (*Mr.KingOfAngels*) to get your payment it would be great. So this is how I want it to look:

Dark Angel Wings
    Pilgrim Shirt
    Pilgrim Pants
    Round Sunglasses
    Press Hat
    Ramm

That would be it and my position would be:

Me sitting inlcuding the Ramm which is sleeping on on my legs ^^

Thank you, yours truely
    *Mr.KingOfAngels*
  • JackFury said:

My sis took all my business >.>

Don't worry, between me and you I like your drawings more :)
  • JackFury said:

My sis took all my business >.>

urs are still good
  • I Want you to draw the most beatiful tree costume, make it the best drawing, make an amazing background, and i’ll pay 2 k :)

I Want you to draw the most beatiful tree costume, make it the best drawing, make an amazing background, and i’ll pay 2 k :)

XD could you be more specific? What constitutes an amazing background?
  • MF DOOMMF DOOM Member
    edited November 2017
    Can you do one for me? I pay your price (can you do it pretty well?), why am I going to use it as a picture of my channel when I make one, thank you :)

can make "almost equal" to DexterTheFox? I liked that position, and also recently sold my umbrella xd can make an umbrella also in my qbee?

My Qbee:

Swabbie
    Black Umbrella
    Dog Lvl 49
    Pirigrin Coat & Pants
    Turkey Beak
    Starry Scarf
    Note: I am accepting these, but I am going to be extraordinarily busy this next week so commissions might not be done as fast. I do prefer to receive payment before I draw but we can work things out either in-game or through messaging here.
  • Note: I am accepting these, but I am going to be extraordinarily busy this next week so commissions might not be done as fast. I do prefer to receive payment before I draw but we can work things out either in-game or through messaging here.

Ok, add me in the game and i talk on this

Hey Graceful Thunder, if you could add me on Cubic Castles (*Mr.KingOfAngels*) to get your payment it would be great. So this is how I want it to look:

Dark Angel Wings
    Pilgrim Shirt
    Pilgrim Pants
    Round Sunglasses
    Press Hat
    Ramm

Thank you, yours truely
    *Mr.KingOfAngels*

After the changes we worked out, here:
  • Hey Graceful Thunder, if you could add me on Cubic Castles (*Mr.KingOfAngels*) to get your payment it would be great. So this is how I want it to look:

Dark Angel Wings
    Pilgrim Shirt
    Pilgrim Pants
    Round Sunglasses
    Press Hat
    Ramm

Thank you, yours truely
    *Mr.KingOfAngels*

After the changes we worked out, here:
    Talented!
  • I am wanting one but am just waiting for other parties to approve/allow me to use their qbee's once approved I will edit this
    I'm waiting to hear from other people as well. So far, no one has spoken with me on their commissions and I haven't received payment yet. Things should be more sorted out on Friday or Saturday.
  • can you draw me? lol

can you draw me? lol

Yes, but we need to work out the details as I have written above lol
    Might do this again soon. I am curious, would anyone still pay for commissions if I raised the price to 1000c per qbee?
  • I wish I had this kind of money XD. Personally, I do this for free, but if I were to make people pay, I'd be rich. I COULD help you in your drawings, but that would be taking your business. If you need help so people don't get impatient, tell me.