Deleted, you stalkers. xd

Mrs.BunBunMrs.BunBun Member
edited April 2018 in Off-Topic
I'm on the third book, it's pretty good I suggest you read it. The author is Veronica Roth, if you don't want to read it cause it has like 500 pages you should read these kinds of book series.
The Maze Runner (I'm waiting on second book cause some newbie 6th grader takes a month to read it ..) Author: James Dashner it's a movie too.
Pegasus (quite easy to read, and short, I recommend it.) Author: Kate O'Hearn
I'm thinking of some I read from a while ago, these don't have to be book series.
The Shadow Hunter series (Pretty long) Author: Cassandra Clare
If I stay ( it's a movie too. ) Author: Gayle Forman
Percy Jackson series even though it's old. Author: Rick Riordan movie too duhh
And The Unwanteds (Spicy xd) Author: Lisa McMann
Whenever I read a series it's either someone took the second book, or the series doesn't has the last book.

Purpose:
Just want you to enjoy books when doing your reading homework. Cause I use to hate reading, so boring. But then I'm exploring someone elses imaginary life, or real life.
- If you have any other book recommendations, comment it and recommend it to me please xd Also who's Vietnamese here? I'm Vietnamese too.
I'll edit this discussion once I remember other good books. I'm creating a drawing of one of the book covers of the Divergent series, but yeah recommend me some books too xd.
~
OH YEAH AND ANIMES RECOMMEND ME SOME, I'll just give you a few like 13 episodes.
Angel beats - it's old but good
Plastic memories - Some dude recommend me this, idw to say his name.
Last one it's like 2 hours though but REALLY GOOD. - Your Name (Kimi nonawa I think is how you spell it)
Haha waiting for Boko nu hero academia stuff xd fan of sasuke in naruto ;) I'm not that excited though I'll just go on instagram now bye my little spring rolls,or egg rolls ;).

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember
    Can't say I enjoyed the Divergent series to be honest :p
  • Can't say I enjoyed the Divergent series to be honest :p

Whaaa-t? It was great! Dystopian fiction is the best.
  • space_fetusspace_fetus Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    Dystopian future you say? The dark tower series by Stephen King. You won't find better

HOW COULD YOU, TOBIAS IS SO HOT WHAT ARE YOU DOING xd
  • CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember

Can't say I enjoyed the Divergent series to be honest :p

In the movies yes, xd

In the movies yes, xd
    HAHAHGH xd thank you for making my day