1st Person or 3rd Person?

edited November 2017 in Off-Topic
I want to know what camera view people would like most Third or First?

Comments

• UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
  • BJDwareBJDware Down underMember, Retired Moderator
    Such incidents are best reported via the ingame "report abuse" button found within the ingame menu.
    Screenshots help as well if privately messaged to an active ingame moderator here via the forums.
    http://forums2.cubiccastles.com/index.php?p=/discussion/12/staff-list
  • edited November 2017
    Thank's for the note
    well i'm going to change the subject
  • CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember
    I feel like a third pov, is something I'm more comfortable with, with Cubic Castle.
  • Well yeah but i mean if you wanted to change the mode and change some stuff about cubic castles would you?
  • Ohhh i thought you werent talking about cubic castles since its off-topic and voted 1st person but for cubic castles third
  • Imagine looking on the turkey head on a 1st person view.
  • CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember

Well yeah but i mean if you wanted to change the mode and change some stuff about cubic castles would you?

First person mode would change cubic castle quite a bit, I would welcome it, but I wouldn't expect others ,too. Usually with the argument that Cubic Castle is original.
  • Maybe SirKewberth Will spend thousands to make a 360° VR Experience for the people. Haha that's be crazy