MY CORN THAT I SPENT ALOT OF RC AND TIME ON DIES FOR NO REASON

Roxie01Roxie01 Member
edited November 2017 in Bug Reports
I WATER ALL MY CORN. ABOUT HALF OF IT DIES. THERE ARE NO LIGHT OBSTRUCTIONS NOR WEATHER STAMP. WHY DID THIS HAPPEN?

Comments

• Yeah this bug happens a lot those times... You should contact support : [Click Here]
  • I think it would help if you don’t mine the withered crops so they can see if it was a legitimate death or not.
  • Roxie01Roxie01 Member
    edited November 2017
    I have a picture of it up there.
  • I think it is a new update, how long is the interval of you watering the plants?

If it is 2 days, since the old update, where the water takes 2 days to dry, then, some of them will wither, as the plants will not wither evenly.
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
  • For starters, you need to chill. You won't die if the corn plants die. Second,

Yeah this bug happens a lot those times... You should contact support : [Click Here]

Contact support.

• BJDwareBJDware Down underMember, Retired Moderator
    edited November 2017
    *coughs*
    #NoMoreCropDeath

Do you water that entire patch at the same time? Would be strange if you did, and yet only random plants have died.

If you wish to contact support about the issue, it is a good idea to keep the dead plants there so that they can check them.
  • For starters, you need to chill. You won't die if the corn plants die. Second,

Yeah this bug happens a lot those times... You should contact support : [Click Here]

Contact support.

I am just saying it for help.

• Yeah this bug happens a lot those times... You should contact support : [Click Here]

Hmm.. I have never ever ever experienced that