What is going on

What is all this newsletter information about?

Comments

• CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember
    LiteRary said:

Furry Postal Hat ;

İf you entered your E or Gmail to game. You will get a message to spam folder, (A Chance), mark it as not spam.

And click to link in the message. Get your furry postal hat.

Developers was saving it for a event and so it's. About price - No idea, but i saw a few body selling it for 2-4k and 5-10k.

Note : Be sure you entered true E or Gmail. As you know, in the game's menu there is "?" button. Click to title at the top. İf you wanna make sure enter password 2 times and enter your E or Gmail. Hope you got it.

Postals are around 3-4K right now, but it will probably drop a couple hundred by next week. Who knows?
  • LiteRary said:

Furry Postal Hat ;

İf you entered your E or Gmail to game. You will get a message to spam folder, (A Chance), mark it as not spam.

Developers was saving it for a event and so it's. About price - No idea, but i saw a few body selling it for 2-4k and 5-10k.

Note : Be sure you entered true E or Gmail. As you know, in the game's menu there is "?" button. Click to title at the top. İf you wanna make sure enter password 2 times and enter your E or Gmail. Hope you got it.

Postals are around 3-4K right now, but it will probably drop a couple hundred by next week. Who knows?
    Not really, It'll cost at least 1k, unless everyone else makes lots of alts lol but thats impossible T.T, since everyone can only have 1 in their acc
  • CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember

LiteRary said:

Furry Postal Hat ;

Not really, It'll cost at least 1k, unless everyone else makes lots of alts lol but thats impossible T.T, since everyone can only have 1 in their acc
    Even if people made alts, they couldn't get the hat at this point. But the price is generally 3-4K, haven't seen a 1k yet.
  • Where do I find the message
    _Elf said:

Where do I find the message

In your email
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator

LiteRary said:

Furry Postal Hat ;

I got three.

Also, I bet they will rose to 10k after a few months since you only can get them this one time.