Add Sword to cubic castles ?

Yeah its will be cool if they add Sword to cubic castles and make a event use sword and fighting ? :v

Comments

• Yeah its will be cool if they add Sword to cubic castles and make a event use sword and fighting ? :v

Sound cool, but can craft it?
  • Yeah its will be cool if they add Sword to cubic castles and make a event use sword and fighting ? :v

Sound cool, but can craft it?
    maybe on cc store pack :v
  • uh i suggest this already but lots of ppl dissaagrree on this
  • CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember
    PvP is a bit difficult in Cubic Castle currently, I imagine adding a sword would it easier :0
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    This has been suggested before many times, and i believe cosmic was against it because the violence of swords
  • The Death ReaperThe Death Reaper Behind youMember

This has been suggested before many times, and i believe cosmic was against it because the violence of swords

Power Rangers has swords.
  • This has been suggested before many times, and i believe cosmic was against it because the violence of swords

Minecraft has swords.
  • Dreadful  KnoPDreadful KnoP Member
    edited November 2017

Sword would give "Headlessness" a reason to exist! =D ... violence, really? ^^
  • coooooool please lopai dont be mad at me :< btw +1 to the sword xD
  • Just add the word "Toy" before "Sword" to become "Toy Sword"!
    It won't be considered violence right? Because it's a toy.

But literally... The sword can be just vanity. It doesn't have to hurt a qbee...
    Like a knife! :D
  • +10
    i would love swords (even if they weren't use-able on PVP)
  • CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember

That's probably one of the best quotes I've seen around xD

• Just make the fizzled wand a melee weapon
  • Just make the fizzled wand a melee weapon

Nice idea o:
  • This has been suggested before many times, and i believe cosmic was against it because the violence of swords

Minecraft has swords.
    It's all about the swords bout da swords no Violence! XD LOL
  • But, Sword Art Online has swords.
  • I don't really like this idea :/ ... But do add 2 swords one across the other on a plack as decoration cause I need that.
  • Just imagine having a knight helmet and a sword :o +1
  • And bow and arrowzzzzzzzz plzzzzzzzzz
    zzZ
    And horses..
  • *Legion* said:

I don't really like this idea :/ ... But do add 2 swords one across the other on a plack as decoration cause I need that.

but its working on pvp xD figth with sword is fun ! imagine its ! :D
  • edited November 2017
    On the other hand, it's hard to slay with sword, since people will be running around xD
  • Would be great if added with knight armor and trousers such as; iron, silver, and gold(rare).
  • Lol i asked this like a year and half ago lol was hoping to see it haha
  •   Ed  Ed Game Moderator
    Honestly I see games like Trove that are based on combat and use swords,bows, etc and its still kid friendly
    Im sure CC could pull this off
    The only issue i could think of would be the server lag when doing PVP, its already crazy when more than 10 people spam their wands
  • The Death ReaperThe Death Reaper Behind youMember
    I also want back items like a sheathe! :D
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember

I also want back items like a sheathe! :D

Why not make the sword then like this:
    If you slash with the sword you hold it in your hand for a minute, after that you put it on the sheath on your back/side of you leg
  • Ed said:

Honestly I see games like Trove that are based on combat and use swords,bows, etc and its still kid friendly
    Im sure CC could pull this off
    The only issue i could think of would be the server lag when doing PVP, its already crazy when more than 10 people spam their wands

hmm yeah its alot of lagg... but i think sword dont making laggg cause its just like fizzled wand

lol i like the headlessness reason haha.... maybe not even for pvp maybe just as a wearable item?

lol i like the headlessness reason haha.... maybe not even for pvp maybe just as a wearable item?
    nuuu sword for pvp ! XD
  • Sword for the Knights of Cubic Castles!