Planes....

Yeah I know this suggestion is pretty old but I think these would be a nice addition to the game as the the game has pretty much everything in the ground, but nothing in the air. This could also be another opportunity to add runway blocks! We could have dogfights with he's and racing with box planes! Basic planes could move maybe 5 blocks per second and jets 10 blocks per second.

Comments

• CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember
    Flying, the dream of a qbee
  • Too fast for small realms , hard to control Y steering
  • -1 it was so op if they add the fast planes in game. but +1 if they afd a plane but same speed with cars. also i want a yatch or boath with the same speed with cars.
  • CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember

-1 it was so op if they add the fast planes in game. but +1 if they afd a plane but same speed with cars. also i want a yatch or boath with the same speed with cars.

Why would it be OP? O-o? I don't understand
  • -1 it was so op if they add the fast planes in game. but +1 if they afd a plane but same speed with cars. also i want a yatch or boath with the same speed with cars.

over power. if its fast for some reason they are op xD

-1 it was so op if they add the fast planes in game. but +1 if they afd a plane but same speed with cars. also i want a yatch or boath with the same speed with cars.

over power. if its fast for some reason they are op xD
    Well planed a are generalky faster than cars IRL...
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator

-Cheating in parkour
    -Lag
    More but don’t have time.