"Needs water Icon" & Name of Owner (Cash Reg & Plot)

1.I don't know with the other players but for me I'm always having a hard and slow time watering plants 'cause I sometimes doubt if I already watered them or not :/ I can't clearly see when the soil is watered especially when that kind of crop is big like the wheat..

So I suggest that we can see if it's watered or not and place like a tint icon above a crop like the icon on pets when they're sad but not that big.

2.When we go to Pen's for example, some players that owns a rent leaves the realm and it's a downside when we find an item that we wanna buy but the owner isn't there when we check in the Cash Reg.

So to put the Name of the owner in the Cash Reg when we open it so that we can see then Add Friend the owner then t'p to him/her when he/she isn't there.

3.Another one is those trollers, after they rent, they build those bad hand sign (ya'know what I mean) or use it just for nothing.

So I suggest that we can also see who owns the plot so we can know who those trollers are and report them. (Idk if trolling is against the rules or not)

Comments

• CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember

owo

• owo
    Tnx :3
  • BUMP!
    Guys? Anyone else?
    I feel lonely ;-;
  • I think this is a great idea..
    +1
  • +1 for plot owner thing but -1 for the watering icon.
  • +1 but owner should be appear on hour bumper
  • I think the watering idea isn't great as when you pan your camera all the way up the wheat basically dissapears and you can see the soil clearly. Now the name on cash reg idea. It's a good idea but I'm not too sure what you meant but I think it would be better when you get the pop up message that the owner isn't the the realm you get the name in brackets for example: The owner of this register [*Legion*] is not in the realm.
  • yeah for everything +++++
    *Legion* said:

I think the watering idea isn't great as when you pan your camera all the way up the wheat basically dissapears and you can see the soil clearly. Now the name on cash reg idea. It's a good idea but I'm not too sure what you meant but I think it would be better when you get the pop up message that the owner isn't the the realm you get the name in brackets for example: The owner of this register [*Legion*] is not in the realm.

good idea
  • +1