Buying Cotton and Yum berry "Old or Rare bushes"

at the title. meet me in game Touka Kirishima

Comments

• lucaaa795 said:

For?

idk cheap price xD round 5k-6k :v
  • CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember
    Still buying?
  • edited November 2017

lucaaa795 said:

For?

@Touka Kirishima Go to the Eden Vending Realm, i have a plot renter that sells a few of the old bushes. Miss heart, the plot owner, has quite a few of them and is selling for 5k each. I might be able to get my hands on a cheap cotton bush though if you are willing to buy for 4k still? but for now @Dr. Roger
  • I already checked but it doesnt have a yumberry. i already got cotton bush.
  • lucaaa795 said:

For?

@Touka Kirishima Go to the Eden Vending Realm, i have a plot renter that sells a few of the old bushes. Miss heart, the plot owner, has quite a few of them and is selling for 5k each. I might be able to get my hands on a cheap cotton bush though if you are willing to buy for 4k still? but for now @Dr. Roger
    Sure! But I Don't Have Spare of Yumberries
  • I have a yumberry and cotton but I'm not selling 5k :)
  • Have the prices escalated?
  • CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember
    HrothGar said:

Have the prices escalated?

Rather dropped.
  • Dr. Roger said:

lucaaa795 said:

For?

Sure! But I Don't Have Spare of Yumberries
    :v
    ChocoMale said:

I have a yumberry and cotton but I'm not selling 5k :)

okeh.
    HrothGar said:

Have the prices escalated?

they are dropped from 7k now 5k:3