Please make sure your in-game e-mail address is up to date.

Comments

• Oh I remember my friends used to make accounts on my pc and they also use my same email.
    Is there any thing that will happen?
  • Piratax10Piratax10 Member
    edited November 2017
    Do we need to check the "send me events and news" tweak when checking our email, to receive the newsletters?
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    Hmmmmm, i wonder if mine is also registered.... since i didnt get any mail in

Also did people get the mailman hat then? Since if people got them now then the people that DO have them will try to sell them for like 1 million each
  • lucaaa795 said:

Also did people get the mailman hat then? Since if people got them now then the people that DO have them will try to sell them for like 1 million each

Cosmic jumped on those accounts which got the hat by accident and he dumped the hats in the lobby.
    wow XD
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    lucaaa795 said:

Cosmic jumped on those accounts which got the hat by accident and he dumped the hats in the lobby.
    Well thats good i think xD

I can imagine all those people crying because they bought one of those hats and had to give it xD
  • SidddSiddd UKMember, Game Moderator
    Aww, I remember having this exact issue when I tried a newsletter once, seems they only let spam through these days...
  • well hopefully they fix it... the finishing was said to be tomorrow XD
  • @CosmicCow i will get that letter?
  • @CosmicCow Is the news letter finished??? Or was it already sent out? Sorry if im bothering u btw.
  • block bug - fofo
  • lucaaa795 said:

kingfahri said:

block bug - fofo

what
    I don't get it either 0.o
  • Piratax10Piratax10 Member
    edited November 2017

lucaaa795 said:

kingfahri said:

block bug - fofo

what
    i got it, the "dark marks/shadows" on the blocks makes the word "fofo"
  • CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember
    Piratax10 said:

lucaaa795 said:

kingfahri said:

block bug - fofo

what
    Oh wow o-o, but what does that have to do with this thread o-O?
  • Piratax10 said:

lucaaa795 said:

kingfahri said:

block bug - fofo

what
    Oh wow o-o, but what does that have to do with this thread o-O?
    I agree 0.o why is it here?
  • Professional KillerProfessional Killer GreeceForum Moderator, Retired Moderator
    Please stay on topic.
  • any updates about the status of the newsletter delivery yet @CosmicCow ?
  • SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer
    We're still working it out. Hopefully we can re-send it soon.
  • Pickles2001Pickles2001 Member
    edited November 2017

We're still working it out. Hopefully we can re-send it soon.

any ideas you have about how youll implement the crocodile @ hat yet? @SirKewberth ?
  • Other people got the hat it seems today but my email was up to date in settings but I never received an email. Athena got her hat but it showed up in her spam box.
  • CosmicCowCosmicCow Member
    edited November 2017
    Jadabug said:

Other people got the hat it seems today but my email was up to date in settings but I never received an email. Athena got her hat but it showed up in her spam box.

Only one e-mail is sent per second. It will be several days before everyone gets their e-mail. EDIT: Spam box or "Promotions"?
  • 'Dark Knight''Dark Knight' Member
    edited November 2017
    I didnt get nothing
    my name is turkeyziiia
  • I didnt get nothing

"It will be several days before everyone gets their e-mail."
  • I got mine on my second email
  • CosmicCow said:

Jadabug said:

Other people got the hat it seems today but my email was up to date in settings but I never received an email. Athena got her hat but it showed up in her spam box.

Only one e-mail is sent per second. It will be several days before everyone gets their e-mail. EDIT: Spam box or "Promotions"?
    She said it was in her spam box, it was hidden and she had to unhide the spam.
  • Jadabug said:

CosmicCow said:

Jadabug said:

She said it was in her spam box, it was hidden and she had to unhide the spam.
    I will keep an eye on other addresses to see. But it's possible that any mass-mailing like this ends up in a spam box. So if yours ends up there, PLEASE MARK IT AS "NOT SPAM"
    Thanks!

Only 5% of the e-mails have been sent so far.
  • CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember

I got mine on my second email

Looking nice Pickles owo
  • I want the newsletter hat the color blue can someone help i use my email but i idint get anything

I want the newsletter hat the color blue can someone help i use my email but i idint get anything

The newsletters are still being sent out, as said before. Wait patiently.
  • Hmm i got it on my other email but not on this email... Yet