Fab Fall Update about to happen

Comments

• I guess I’ll just stare at a wall, waiting for the update. O=O

its like 2 am here at my country and I am waiting since 10pm '=' rip :< IWANNABUYFALLPACKS!
    Aw, rip.
    ORANGR PUYAT NAKO NG SOBRA HUHU I WANT FALL PAK :Q:
  • Latecom chill. It’s not cosmic’s fault blame apple. Go msg apple and tell them to hurry
  • stop yelling D: its not the devs fault its apples fault
  • stop yelling D: its not the devs fault its apples fault

yeeeee but its really rip xd riiiiippppp RIP ios :<
  • i love how apple treats games like roblx like royalty by allowing regularly scheduled updates. meanwhile here we are having to wait ages for one simple update
  • Guys stay calm, fall pack is not gonna run away. Plz be patient
  • That’s why we need a new device called Orange! lol jk... ToT
    How long is this going to go for? ;-;
  • I need to get c =_= I can't wait also my plants will die and I want to buy packkk
  • I need to get c =_= I can't wait also my plants will die and I want to buy packkk

Don’t worry about the crops, cosmiccow might help the iOS users in this.
  • kind a sucks I hope it's not a full day before apple updates it
  • MeHawk said:

I need to get c =_= I can't wait also my plants will die and I want to buy packkk

Don’t worry about the crops, cosmiccow might help the iOS users in this.
    I hope
  • I'm having graphical issues with Qbees since the update came out. They all look like this:

I went and checked Characters.png in the game files, and it looks the same as it always is. Do you know what's causing this? @CosmicCow
    I tried restarting the game multiple times, even uninstalled and reinstalled it ;-;
  • JackFury said:

I'm having graphical issues with Qbees since the update came out. They all look like this:

I went and checked Characters.png in the game files, and it looks the same as it always is. Do you know what's causing this? @CosmicCow
    I tried restarting the game multiple times, even uninstalled and reinstalled it ;-;

OH SRSLY WAITING HERE 3hours and FAILED WITH UPDATE?! U might be KDD me =_=
  • JackFury said:

I'm having graphical issues with Qbees since the update came out. They all look like this:

Relog once and check
  • LateCom said:

Android and PC users have been playing for an hour now.... we? Stare in a wall waiting for apple to update it.

XDDDDD
  • LateCom said:

Android and PC users have been playing for an hour now.... we? Stare in a wall waiting for apple to update it.

#sadlife
  • MeHawk said:

JackFury said:

Relog once and check
    Maybe even a reboot... Something isn't downloading right with your textures.
  • Guys is the IOS update ready?
  • Nope.
  • Nope...
  • LateCom said:

Wow... is this an off day for IOS.

nope. their always late...
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    guys be freaking paitient...... cosmic cant help it that IOS is so small with approving updates. so dont blame him instead blame apple
  • LateCom said:

Wow... is this an off day for IOS.

nope. their always late...
    The Halloween update was instant
  • guys be freaking paitient...... cosmic cant help it that IOS is so small with approving updates. so dont blame him instead blame apple

apple sucks.
  • I will be patient :)
  • Update isn't ready? (For some ppl)
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember

guys be freaking paitient...... cosmic cant help it that IOS is so small with approving updates. so dont blame him instead blame apple

apple sucks.
    Indeed, i hold a very high grudge against apple....
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    edited November 2017
    I would play on my pc but I can’t buy cubits on my pc lol
  • It's so annoying it's been soo long rip my farm