Closed

ValyreenaValyreena Member
edited December 2017 in Other
Closed

Comments

• An optimistic attitude doesn't lead to a lost of friends. It helps them in sad circumstances. A friend that unfriend you because you're happy / cheerful / optimistic isn't a friend. This is just a jealous guy/girl that doesn't like others to be happy because they're not. And all you do isn't stupid or fake at all. You just try to make the community happier and nicer day after day. This is difficult I know right. But don't doubt about yourself and keep going on like this. Be what you are :)
  • gg irene...
  • You’re fake?! You have plastic surgeries?! Jokes aside, you know i’m always here, you’re not fake... you’re my friend... always been my friend
  • CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember
    Irene, you are one the most the most talented and sweetest person I've met in this game. You do your best and you enjoy it at the same time. But every friendship always goes through trying times. If there's an argument and you both regret it, talk it over. A free friendship doesn't end there.
  • SnowiezSnowiez Member
    edited November 2017
    Don't mean to be rude or anything. But im happy you came to your senses. Hope you can find a way to change for the better. Good luck :3
  • Feel lucky.

I have barely any friends, I have 12 friends ig and 1 best friend irl.

I keep asking myself how because I have a negative attitude.
  • I appriciate all the love and support. But i think illend my journey here. And be something new. I must leave if that what makes me happy and safe. I thank everyone i met in this game. It may be stupid to leave by one thing but. Ive been thinking for it for along time. Ive been expieriencing the same thing and issue over and over to end it i think i should end me. Too
  • Sir. PixelSir. Pixel EnglandMember
    Whay You do dis Valy. If you can’t leave... you just can’t! We are all here for you :D
  • Its sad too see one of cc's greatest builders leave! Good Luck in rl Val !
    And BTW we are all fakes here:-)
    greetz, Koek
  • edited November 2017
    You are an amazing friend Irene, You lighten the mood everywhere you go :D
    You have always been very friendly and i have never seen any other side to you.
    Don't feel that way because of people like that Irene. Some people may not be grateful to have you as a friend but lots of us are :D
  • CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember
    Well it's sad to see you go ;-;, I do hope you find a new adventure to enjoy
  • Dreadful  KnoPDreadful KnoP Member
    edited November 2017
    You're not fake but hurt... little awesome Valy!

Take care and try to pick always the best way for you. You always be welcome there =)
  • valyreena said:

I appriciate all the love and support. But i think illend my journey here. And be something new. I must leave if that what makes me happy and safe. I thank everyone i met in this game. It may be stupid to leave by one thing but. Ive been thinking for it for along time. Ive been expieriencing the same thing and issue over and over to end it i think i should end me. Too

Sad to see you go, Irene.

I really enjoyed all the time we were together!

It's right to do what makes you happy.

You will be missed.
  • Only you can define yourself.
    Take care
  • I love you girl!! I'll miss you and the wonderful talks :Q: I'm sorry we didn't get to spend much time together but I hope you have lots of chocolate in real life. ❤️❤️
  • I think you forgot me, Val I am still your friend v:
  • Have a nice day
  • I kind of understand what your trying to say.
  • im here for you Valy C:
  • Valy ! >.< You seriously inspired me as Ive alwys said, sad that I havnt spend much time with you but Im so glad to meet such a talented young one... I relate so much with your story for real but dont forget that I would always admire your builds... Mata aimashou (i hope) >.<
  • Valy!! You are always an inspiring builder to me and you are so nice and caring :( It's sad to see you go, but good luck for the future :)