Selling every single item in CC.

Hey qbee's,
I am selling every single item in this game. Decors, Pets , Clothes just everything..
If you want to buy something, what do you have to do?
-You can send me a private message on Forums which item you would like to buy and make an realistic offer
_You can also send me a friendrequest in CC and tp me there
I am only accepting cubits as offer.

PS:Do not blame me for spelling or grammar mistakes...ty XD

Comments

• lucaaa795 said:

Well since you have all items..How much would you want for a boulder bringer?I mean thats one item that exists and im looking to purchase one :)

What is that xD
  • CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember
    *>Remo<* said:

lucaaa795 said:

Well since you have all items..How much would you want for a boulder bringer?I mean thats one item that exists and im looking to purchase one :)

What is that xD
    I've got the same question owo

~

By everything, you really mean everything? If that's the case, *sending pm*
  • lucaaa795 said:

And the null shirt and pants how bout those?
  • CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember
    Pimydd said:

lucaaa795 said:

And the null shirt and pants how bout those?
    Do those even exist
  • I shall send a friend request, I wanna see all of the decor blocks on sale, because I LOVE decor blocks OwO
  • Do you have a convex coil resonating turbine or quasi-magnetic parallax quantum receiver for sale? If so, I'd like 3 of each.
  • Do you have a Beta Tree or Cactus?
  • Teddy I need a blue Hawaiian shirt... You sell it??
  • guys of course I do not have any beta stuff or Null Shirts or hats
  • lucaaa795 said:

Txddy said:

guys of course I do not have any beta stuff or Null Shirts or hats

But you said you sell every single item in cc...What a shame.
    What about NPCs?Theyre not beta stuff nor null stuff so im sure you sell some!Im looking to buy some!
    What is your goal there Luca?
  • Buying Uhm Slyme Costume for 65k? or tell me how much su sell
  • Txddy said:

Lol I'm really want a blue Hawaiian shirt and a spiderbrella... Do you sell it??
  • I need a few items..we will talk ingame if thats ok.
    Grtz, Koek :-)
  • *MaryMoon**MaryMoon* Member
    edited November 2017
    lucaaa795 said:

lucaaa795 said:

Txddy said:

What about NPCs?Theyre not beta stuff nor null stuff so im sure you sell some!Im looking to buy some!
    My goal is to buy some NPCs...I thought it was obvious
    He's tryin to be a passive aggressive instigator by pointing out that Txddy does not in fact sell every item in CC... Which is totally un-necessary.. We all know what Txddy meant
  • Dreadful  KnoPDreadful KnoP Member
    edited November 2017
    lucaaa795 said:

lucaaa795 said:

lucaaa795 said:

Txddy said:

My goal is to buy some NPCs...I thought it was obvious
    He's tryin to be a passive aggressive instigator by pointing out that Txddy does not in fact sell every item in CC... Which is totally un-necessary.. We all know what Txddy meant

I'm just a fellow forumer..I saw the title and i thought that he really sells every single item in cc..Dont blame me , blame the title for being misleading i just wanted to buy NPCs :T
    Strange how i had the same feeling as mary... we for sure missunderstood. =)
    Luca can't be a such bad person !
  • Professional KillerProfessional Killer GreeceForum Moderator, Retired Moderator
    edited November 2017
    Once again, please stay on topic or warnings may be issued.
  • Pls write privat Messages if you want to buy anything:) You can also add and tp me in game, ty. Also I will not waste my time on you luca....even if you want me to:)
  • Teddy teddy teddy teddy (support voices) hahahah. Naaaa dread, noe, teddy you all are wrong pffff......its always your fault. Stop blaming the best player in cc with the best behaviours. So stop now ;) (and ofc happy bday again teddy). For your information dread : you always have bad feelings and thats why you missunderstand all players, so stop too