Watering Can Changes

Tired of not being able to see when your crops will need watering next? I am too...
What about a little icon appeared above the crop when you hold a watering can?
The icon would slowly disappear as the water is soaked up by the plants
example - full icon when just watered.
6 hr later the icon is half gone
12 hrs later the icon is gone and replaced by another icon symbolizing that you need to water your crops again.
How would this help?
with this you could easily time when you need to water your crops next, allowing you to make a perfect schedule for your plants :D

Comments

• I'm pretty sure not being able to see when plants dry up (or need to be watered) is a bug.

But since soil is supposed to dry up a few hours before 24hrs, I don't think there should be a timer.

Personally, I water them when in the morning and in the night.

-1 srry :v
  • Interesting idea indeed :) But it could be awesome if there was a precise water timer...
    But that's a good idea since it's pretty difficult to see if a crop is watered on qulity soil...
  • I Would Love To See It In-Game,It's Pretty Difficult To See On Quality Soil^
  • SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer
    The water mark on soil was only intended to show you when you JUST watered it. Not when it needed to be watered again. Currently farmers have to keep track of time and water once a day. There isn't any visual feedback for this timing. Displaying an icon on all the crops would be difficult. You should only have to water once a day though and the timing is NOT very strict.