Make Cubic Castles great again!!!

Make Cubic Castles great by not being bad like scamming,hacking,lying and being bad. Help newbies and people who need help and prove that you have a good heart. And moderators I want to tell you one message: be more active when someone is scamming cuz everyday I see 2-3 people being scammed so 500k downloads and more is a good number, but bad is that 30/500k is being scammed so that's all from me :)

But please be more honest to all, like if you say I sell cat for 5k lv0, don't say lol or you are noob. Just say it is a lot or can't buy it sorry. Cuz I see always people that says OMG... u are a big noob, or u crazy bro. Just don't swearing its bad so please make cubic castles great again

Leave a comment down if you want.

Comments

• scamming is a part of every game. its even got a term. look up mmo scamming. you cant stop it... scammers ruin every update by finding a way to use the new items to scam...
  • Then the moderators have to stop them, that's their work, also to be more active, when player got scammed, then he have to say to moderator and the mod have to solve the problem like siddd, he helped me when I lost spider den balloon and a head, then he went to the scammer and scare him that if he don't give the items, he will get a longer ban period. That's a good way scammers to give back the stuff
  • mods arent responsible for lost or scammed items though. they can ask them to return the stuff but if they dont then the mods punsih them from there...
  • arthur15 said:

Then the moderators have to stop them, that's their work, also to be more active, when player got scammed, then he have to say to moderator and the mod have to solve the problem like siddd, he helped me when I lost spider den balloon and a head, then he went to the scammer and scare him that if he don't give the items, he will get a longer ban period. That's a good way scammers to give back the stuff

Players will always get scammed, because players are not cautious. You can't protect someone who doesn't want to be protected, unless you assign every person in this game one mod to babysit them. You have to be pretty reckless to get scammed.
    There are more than enough ways where players can learn how not to get scammed, but they usually pay attention and put some effort in learning when its too late. First line of defense are players. When they play safe and smart there will be no "job" for scammers.
    I don't think scamming is that big issue at all, like this and similar useless treads are stating.

• Yourface2684Yourface2684 Member
    edited November 2017
    How to get away with... TROLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO!
    Also many scams are the players fault for not being to careful!
  • The mods are doing the best they can....
  • BJDwareBJDware Down underMember, Retired Moderator
    You do realize that every scam victim has invited scammers to take advantage of them? By lack of caution and awareness.
    If you want improvement, it's not just moderators and scammers themselves that need it.
    #BeAware
  • BJDware said:

You do realize that every scam victim has invited scammers to take advantage of them? By lack of caution and awareness.
    If you want improvement, it's not just moderators and scammers themselves that need it.
    #BeAware

exactly... and i mean ive seen so many people giving out perm, like people give out candy on halloween.... and its like you wonder why...

for example:
    "help ive been scammmed T-T"
    "aww howd it happen?"
    "they had perm they started taking it all" (or) "they took it all while i was off" (etc)

ive even heard family members scamming people before just sad but happens

and like with drop games or any games of any kind that involve a risk of losing something... just dont do it. Also with vends and overpaying, theres a prompt that comes up asking do you want to buy this item for this much, if you dont take the time to read it, then honestly its your fault for not reading. With trading in a reg, similar thing if you dont take time to read whats being trade before you hit that final yes then its really on you

as Ware said Be aWARE (see what i did there lol ) but seriously be aware of whats going on or what you are doing, Mods/Admins can only do so much half the job is the community helping eachother and being...yes you know it... AWARE :)