Christmas!

Some peoples says thats all players receive 5k for Christmas. Is it real ?

Comments

• elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    Most times it is, probably this year will too but not 100% sure
  • CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember
    Like said above, this has happened before, but I wouldn't count on it. Most likely it'll be a different gift this year.
  • In 2015, everyone over level 5 who had played in the last 2 weeks received 5,000c. Then in 2016, it was the same, except only players level 10-25 got the cubits. I guess they wanted to aim for the poorer class in Cubic, and give them cubits. However, not everyone who is a high level is rich...
    I'm not sure what they'll do this year, we'll wait and see :)
  • 10,000 Cubits to all!! XD
    IT'S OVER 9000!
  • i didnt recieve last year xD
  • Krampus Masks for everyone!

Then Krampus will took it back away.
  • CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember

Krampus Masks for everyone!

Then Krampus will took it back away.

Then what's the point of the Krampus being given away owo
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    JackFury said:

In 2015, everyone over level 5 who had played in the last 2 weeks received 5,000c. Then in 2016, it was the same, except only players level 10-25 got the cubits. I guess they wanted to aim for the poorer class in Cubic, and give them cubits. However, not everyone who is a high level is rich...

Ummmm I had two level 50s 2016 Christmas and got cubits on both
    U said:

JackFury said:

In 2015, everyone over level 5 who had played in the last 2 weeks received 5,000c. Then in 2016, it was the same, except only players level 10-25 got the cubits. I guess they wanted to aim for the poorer class in Cubic, and give them cubits. However, not everyone who is a high level is rich...

Ummmm I had two level 50s 2016 Christmas and got cubits on both
    Last year?
  • JackFury said:

Everyone over level 15 who had played for over 2 weeks received cubits.