In your dreams!

In this game we tell our most unbelievably good (or bad) dreams (or nightmares).

I had a dream where my brother my mom and I went to an arcade. A fat lady found me hot (:/) so she started dressing up as a big bee and jumpscaring me.

We teleported to my house and a buncha snakes (2) came after me, and they bit my brother and I thought he died, but he was just unconscious.

After he woke up, I tricked the woman and told her I was gonna invite a super awesome hottie.

I called my mom. (YAS HELP ME!) She was telling me aboutthe snakes and there was a snake that was about to bite her, I screamed: MOM MOM MOM OMG THERES A FRIKKIN SNAKE MOVE!!!!! but she didnt hear me. Then the snake bit my bro's neck 20 times after throwing him in the air, and I got really sad and started crying until the fat lady showed up.

And I was about the punch the living daylights out that woman until I woke up.

Comments

• CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember
    Oh wow.... Um... Yea.

When I sleep, I dream pretty often. But most of my dreams I can't seem to remember. But they do give me a sense of déjà vu. Anyways, there is one particular dream that has hounded me from my earliest memory. I'm about 3-4 years old, with my kid brother. For some teaks we are racing up a cliff, while my grandmother follows behind. I then see rock, which I run, too. But then I trip. I fail to grab on to the edge, and fall down the cliff. I never seem to reach the bottom, but every dream I have, I get closer. A bit odd o-o.
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    edited November 2017
    When i was smoll i had always the same nightmare:

So where i am is always different, but it always ends with a huge ball-like boulder thats going to crush me, right before it crushes me i wake up

And this happened every week like 4 times in the week for like a year....
  • CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember

When i was smoll i had always the same nightmare:

So where i am is always different, but it always ends with a huge ball-like boulder thats going to crush me, right before it crushes me i wake up

Why do we have such gory dreams ;-;
    I can imagine this thread just filling up with nightmares xd
  • uh oh..

got killed by a truck monster that crash to my house when i just playing games :v
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

fall from edge and reach to the bottom, when i reach the bottom.i wake up like "THE HECK MAN"

A random guy randomly calling me with phone. and it disrurb me playing, so i accept the call and say "what do you want" and suddenly got headshot from nowhere.
    Got chased by slenderman and killed
    Got chas--

ok i guess i tell mt nightmare too much (?)
  • Just today I dreamed that I sung "All Star" in front of the whole school, and everyone joined in xD
  • MaterialistMaterialist Member
    edited November 2017
    When I was 5- 7 I had this nightmare that I went to my grandmas house on a magic carpet and when i went in my grandma was nowhere to be found, then as we were walking to the staircase she appeared with blood coming out of here eyes. I had the same nightmare over and over until one day Sporticus (from Lazy Town) came did the splits over her and then brought his legs......
    Both of my grandmas are still alive in case anyone wants to know :P
    ----------------------------------------------------
    Another Nightmare is me on a Realy unsafe roller coaster where I have to hang from bars as they go up and down also do loop-to-loops I then fly up into the air as a result of me letting go, then I hit the concrete and wake up petrified.
  • Always the same story , with different characters.

I'm someone that I don't know , who does something dumb . Then someone that Is my father (in the dream, not my actual one) gets mad at me, but I won't accept my mistake . Then he dies, when we were mad at each other .

Even though the characters always change, and I never was myself, or my real father as my father in the dream, I'm sure that it's because a part of me wants to have a healthy father-son relationship , and that part feels guilty . Durp .
  • Cats following around me in the feilds listening to the pokemon song " I play pokemon go everyday ".
  • Cats following around me in the feilds listening to the pokemon song " I play pokemon go everyday ".

Nightmare Fuel
  • Every time I walk out the house, a black shadow figure with firmly grasp my shoulders in my dreams, and when I walk out for school, I always look back for someone hiding in the shadows
  • I had a dream that I would go to a really good fishing spot when I was a kid and always fall in the water and get eaten buy a shark (I had this dream 5-6 times)
  • edited November 2017
    I had this dream a couple times when I was 4:

Sleeping in my mom's bed, then I hear footsteps slowly getting louder, and my dad came to kill me, I tried to move but I couldnt, I tried to scream but nothing came out.

He eventually stabs me like a psycho and yeah... I wake up.

I even once ended up thinking my dad was a killer... I guess it represents my fear of my dad...

(Because he is big...)

I also had a dream that made me cry:

I was in 4th grade, and I had this dream where a fat cyclist woman with a ginger beard (dont ask me where that came from I have no idea either) started to make fun of me for being short and weak.

My whole class started defending me and making me feel good, then we joined hands and they were super nice to me.

I cried and smiled ;v;

• A nightmare(dream?) I often have. First time i dreamt it i was 8 or something.
    DESCRIPTION: there is this blue man, standing in a dark room with a shade of blue. After a few seconds the floor of this room becomes liquid (i guess?) And the man layes down and does a 180° (passes trought the floor) and gets to the same room, but flipped or something. This dream (nightmare) keeps going for some time and then i wake up. I stopped having this dream, but it's the one i remember the most XD.
  • The last dream I had was as like a year ago, and I can’t remember it.
  • I once had a nightmare that there was just static everywhere and i was really small. Apparently I even started talking "leave me alone" and "your too scary". My grandma woke me up because she was concerned about me. -0-
  • This is my dream.

Woohoo my bed is flying! I have an iPad on it even! I have portable sandwiches, chargers and as much food I could wish for!

*biting the food*

I CAN'T FEEL THE FOOD! I wake up. NOOOOOOOO
  • Dolls ;-;
  • I had a dream and an evil matron (I was an orphan in the nightmare)pinched me in the area between the butt and the back
  • There was Ed Sheeran hitting me with his guitar saying go to the Castle on the Hill while seeing my other friends lying on the ground with their blood splurting everywhere and there staring at me asking for help.
  • edited December 2017
    Medd said:

There was Ed Sheeran hitting me with his guitar saying go to the Castle on the Hill while seeing my other friends lying on the ground with their blood splurting everywhere and there staring at me asking for help.

Oh god

I had a dream and an evil matron (I was an orphan in the nightmare)pinched me in the area between the butt and the back

Illcontinue that dream.
    So yeah, I was watching TV, at a weird house jn a bedroom.

There were all my classmates there. I jumped on the bed and I stepped on Valeria(a classmate)'s foot.

The woman, (evil matron) said she would punish me and started saying I was immature, crybaby, dumb and all those mean things. I swear I wanted to tell on my mom XD

Then I ran into the room. My classmates Amrichtene, Adam, Adam (Yes there are two) and Christina were sitting on a tiny armchair. They were watching static on a cube tv.

I was crying an dthey noticed me. They said nice things to cheer me.

But then the lady came and said Well well well... If it isnt the annoying dumbutt boy.

I was tired with red eyes and you could see I cried. I cried again. I said: SO WHAT? IM CRYING! Sensitivity is a beautiful trait you know! Atleast Im not a heartless soul like you, OLD WOMAN!

My friends were defending me. I smiled. But then she said she would punish me physically.

She pinched me in the area between mah buns and mah back.

I winced from the pain (her nails wre gross, long and sharp)

I blacked out, then woke up

She said she was going to rip my eyeballs out and my friends were like: OMG RUN DUDE WERE GONNA PUNCH HER FACE!

I woke up XD
  • Okay I also got this dream a few months ago ago :
    My crush asked me to go with her to a mall.I was super excited but when we were there another boy pushed me in the fountain and after that they were having fun about stuff and my crush forgot about me.So I came home very wet and my parents were angry why I was late.I decided to go back to the mall and somehow I heard that boy who pushed me fell from the roof of the mall.Then me and my crush kissed and then I woke up

A few weeks ago:
    My new crush and I were talking with eachother while our other classmates were cleaning the entire school :)
  • Last night I dreamt that I was at college and I sat my exam and then I got the results back and got 88% a destinction best in all of the college and I did super well and the teachers kept telling me how proud they were of me. Didn't get stressed out one bit and was glad it was over and shocked by my grades.

Then I woke up happy that I did my exam and did super well then after 5 minutes I realised it was just a dream!!!! NOOOOOOOO, that dissapointement when I realised. ; ( ; ( ; ( ; ( ; (
  • Doesn't your dreams happen in real life too? Mines have, a lot. Then when I'm in the position a memory like photo pops up and I ask wasn't i here before.

Last night I dreamt that I was at college and I sat my exam and then I got the results back and got 88% a destinction best in all of the college and I did super well and the teachers kept telling me how proud they were of me. Didn't get stressed out one bit and was glad it was over and shocked by my grades.

Then I woke up happy that I did my exam and did super well then after 5 minutes I realised it was just a dream!!!! NOOOOOOOO, that dissapointement when I realised. ; ( ; ( ; ( ; ( ; (

What a nice dream, so much better than mine xd
  • Last night I dreamt that I was at college and I sat my exam and then I got the results back and got 88% a destinction best in all of the college and I did super well and the teachers kept telling me how proud they were of me. Didn't get stressed out one bit and was glad it was over and shocked by my grades.

Haha thanks, I wish it was real though

Last night I dreamt that I was at college and I sat my exam and then I got the results back and got 88% a destinction best in all of the college and I did super well and the teachers kept telling me how proud they were of me. Didn't get stressed out one bit and was glad it was over and shocked by my grades.

Haha thanks, I wish it was real though

Too bad it wasn't :P, -sending more good dreams your way-
  • I had another dream in the world of cubic castles! There we're such things as trucks and police cars then. Apparently the put to close the door was closed.. I pulled the bottom bit and it made a screeching sound.. And then I saw a qbee in there. He said, "I WILL REPORT YOU YOU MADE MY CAR ALL SQUEAKY!" Then I said, *you have been muted temporarily*
    I got muted and had a purple tag on me saying muted.
    So then I was complaining by sign language (it was invented) but then I said a bad word...
    A police car chased after me I left to the lobby to the overworld until it finally caught me.. Then when I went in I couldn't get out.. Then it took me back the lobby then into cubic jail.
    Warning: you have been reported for bad behaviour- your ban is severe. You have done 2 things wrong. You have annoyed 1 person, and said a bad word by acciedent. So you will be banned for
    10000 hours starting from now. I said it was unfair in the forums and they finally said to unban me but I was muted for 10000 hours now.
  • Haha!!! Angel, I just made a game about dreams people have in CC, and you've already made one similar?!?! Are you good to play CC at the moment?
  • Pearl smooched Yellow Pearl on the mouth in a world filled with saxophones and colorful purple and pink stripes in the sky. Blue Pearl Hugged a strange... Green Pearl? Idk but then Pearl took a top hat and it sucked up Blue Pearl and Green Pearl.

Is the Top Hat from the episode: "Empire City"?