Suggestion about unlock camera

YakrooYakroo Somewhere In The Milky WayMember
A bumper that can disable the unlock camera feature so no one can see the path on mazes.

Comments

• Make the maze bigger than the screens so that no one can cheat
  • Make the maze bigger than the screens so that no one can cheat

I do agree... And even without it, we can set the cameraabove us so we can easily see all around or the whole maze if it's small... -1
  • +1
  • YakrooYakroo Somewhere In The Milky WayMember
    If the maze is like a box and the top view is blocked, some people can pull down the camera and see which path is safe and which is not.
  • +1 (:
  • YakrooYakroo Somewhere In The Milky WayMember
    So my friend is building a wide maze and itll be blocked via top view, and u must find signs(password) in the maze, but if people have unlock camera then they can easily find the signs and see the wholes where there r spike floors which ruins the fun out of the maze.
  • scorto7scorto7 BelgiumRetired Moderator
    Yakroo said:

So my friend is building a wide maze and itll be blocked via top view, and u must find signs(password) in the maze, but if people have unlock camera then they can easily find the signs and see the wholes where there r spike floors which ruins the fun out of the maze.

Believe me when i say... the unlocked camera is not as helpful to get trough a blind maze as you might think. Just because you can easily see stuff, doesn't mean you can get it easily or avoid a trap easily... after all as soon as you move your camera view changes as well.
    The increased advantage of the unlocked camera in mazes is way lower then what you might think.
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    scorto7 said:

Yakroo said:

Believe me when i say... the unlocked camera is not as helpful to get trough a blind maze as you might think. Just because you can easily see stuff, doesn't mean you can get it easily or avoid a trap easily... after all as soon as you move your camera view changes as well.
    The increased advantage of the unlocked camera in mazes is way lower then what you might think.
    It makes it harder imo because you try to predict the entire maze but you’re really just wasting your time trying to cheat.