Fish in the pond

Jer_Jer_ Member
edited November 2017 in Suggestions & Comments
Soooo I think many people want a fish in game. so I suggest that it will be great if they add Fish inna box in game. all you need is to make a river/pond or just a space that you can put a waters so your fish can swim. and they give Fish Meats To make a Fish Fillet
Fish Fillet recipe = Flour + Oil + Fish Meat + Honey. the honey is for Sauce. xD I wish my suggestion was good.
EDIT: please comment you opinion 'bout this. :) +1 if this suggestion is good for yah and -1 if not haha thanks m (: .

Comments

• CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember
    Sounds fishy >.>, okay, okay.

You know, I like incorporating ponds into builds/fountains as it adds that serene and calm feel. I think adding fishes, would be a great idea! Bubble bubble owo
  • Sounds fishy >.>, okay, okay.

You know, I like incorporating ponds into builds/fountains as it adds that serene and calm feel. I think adding fishes, would be a great idea! Bubble bubble owo

thanks! and also I want many species of fish xD
  • CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember

Sounds fishy >.>, okay, okay.

Ooh, like koi and gold fishes!
  • Sounds fishy >.>, okay, okay.

Ooh, like koi and gold fishes!
    yeah! also milk fish shark and etc. xD it depends how many they give fish meat ex: gold fish = 1 fishmeat every 24hrs and milk fish = 2 fish meat every 24hrs xD
  • YakrooYakroo Somewhere In The Milky WayMember
    If fish r getting added, they should add birds next hehehe
    I want a fish bowl decor and fish tank decor too :)
    Predator birds < fishes :o

• Yourface2684Yourface2684 Member
    edited November 2017
    If the fish is eaten in the end what will the price be to get a fish-in-a-box?
    XD I agree with the Comment Below me!
  • I think a fish-inna-box would be awesome, yes. However, you shouldn't be able to kill it and eat it, this is Cubic Castles, after all. Might as well suggest we kill our cows, pigs, and chickens XD (no, I'm not vegan) Still, it would be nice if our ponds and lakes weren't so empty ;-;
  • BJDwareBJDware Down underMember, Retired Moderator
    Could simply be an addition to this:
    http://forums2.cubiccastles.com/index.php?p=/discussion/comment/150946/#Comment_150946

All for it! But maybe not another inna-box.. be a real pain to hide those underwater.