Hogs drop truffles

Truffles would be a nice kid friendly drop from hogs. I mean, I assume that's why they don't drop meat?

Anyways... Just an idea.

Comments

• For a new recipe why not
  • CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember
    Hmm, the cooking side of Cubic Castle is still a bit unexplored in my opinion. Adding more delicacies, :O, would be interesting.
  • CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember
    Does anyone else feel a bit uncomfortable with the pig dropping meat/pig skin. I mean, it's like, you don't get those things in real life, unless you kill them animal. For he of to drop those items on a daily basis... Um.
    LateCom said:

its jz like snakes shedding skin xD

I-I don't think that's how it works with pigs...
  • Yourface2684Yourface2684 Member
    edited November 2017
    I would agree... if I knew what truffles are XD
    LOL thanks Comment below me!
  • I would agree... if I knew what truffles are XD

This is a "rare" mushroom which can be found only by hogs (I might be wrong tho)... It's is used for plates from 4-5 stars restaurants...

I would agree... if I knew what truffles are XD

This is a "rare" mushroom which can be found only by hogs (I might be wrong tho)... It's is used for plates from 4-5 stars restaurants...
    Quite close, they aren't exactly rare, the good quality ones are only found in European soil regions. I never had a taste myself, but they are supposedly really delicious. And yes they are often used in 4-5 star restaurants.
  • arent they highly expensive though?

arent they highly expensive though?

The ones that are farmed in an unsuitable region, no. Otherwise, yes.
  • baco....

D:

+1
  • BJDwareBJDware Down underMember, Retired Moderator
    Chickens give eggs. Cows give milk, pigs give.. nothing?
    I Always thought that was rather unfair. So yes! Truffles are a perfect idea!