Miss old event ....

LopaikoStyleLopaikoStyle Member
edited November 2017 in General Chat
yeah i miss old event that we dont need join discord... no need to wacth youtube.. to get the prize... i miss the time with my freind.. that we playing event or any game that qbee doing.. without join any discord or youtube to get the prize...yeah its anoying that we need to see youtube or join discord to win the prize...

Or just me miss this old memories ! ? :(

Comments

• CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember
    LiteRary said:

İf you mean parkours, races, building events, giveaways ( A Great Giveaway), etc.

Yeah me too. Especially that giveaway and parkours...Giveaways was serious before that you are can get hats and great items with hosted events or free.

Parkours are wasted, there is no good parkours anymore.

İt's, bad. For me, cause is those new players... Scammers isn't gone indeed, there is still... And new players always does something bad...

I think the fact that players need to join a discord/watch a video to enter a giveaway is what upsets LopaikoStyle. But personally, I see this as something pretty old. People have been using YouTube to showcase giveaways, mostly for the fact that it's easier, and free subs c:.
  • Bluejay_1Bluejay_1 Member
    edited November 2017

Like the old mine giveaways? I think Only a few were truly successful. Then the bombers came and destroyed those. People can still do them but bombers will awlayes be there to ruin it. The only successful giveaway I can recall (besides bunnyzila) was a person throwing rares (I mean rares) motley shirts, nametags, I think some angel wings/dark angel, and so many more. I wasn't fast then, cause the upperlvl people had the perks. But not they are no more fun...they can be. But we need to tweak the rules a bit.

• CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember
    Bluejay_1 said:

LiteRary said:

İf you mean parkours, races, building events, giveaways ( A Great Giveaway), etc.

Yeah me too. Especially that giveaway and parkours...Giveaways was serious before that you are can get hats and great items with hosted events or free.

İt's, bad. For me, cause is those new players... Scammers isn't gone indeed, there is still... And new players always does something bad...

I think the fact that players need to join a discord/watch a video to enter a giveaway is what upsets LopaikoStyle. But personally, I see this as something pretty old. People have been using YouTube to showcase giveaways, mostly for the fact that it's easier, and free subs c:.
    Like the old mine giveaways? I think Only a few were truly successful. Then the bombers came and destroyed those. People can still do them but bombers will awlayes be there to ruin it. The only successful giveaway I can recall (besides bunnyzila) was a person throwing rares (I mean rares) motley shirts, nametags, I think some angel wings/dark angel, and so many more. I wasn't fast then, cause the upperlvl people had the perks. But not they are no more fun...they can be. But we need to tweak the rules a bit.
    Personally, I think those giveaways are rather crude and ineffective. It's much easier to simply have a giveaway where there's a prize dispenser.
  • Bluejay_1 said:

LiteRary said:

Personally, I think those giveaways are rather crude and ineffective. It's much easier to simply have a giveaway where there's a prize dispenser.
    Eh yea, but still I miss them. Even tho it is easier to use a prize despencer.
    Bluejay_1 said:

Bluejay_1 said:

LiteRary said:

Eh yea, but still I miss them. Even tho it is easier to use a prize despencer.
    I think giveaways in general are kind of a thing in the past. It's more like there's free events/contests to join now. Much more preferable, in my opinion. The hollas I see about giveaways are pretty much always trolls.
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    I mean I have given away two orange scarfs, a ghost costume, 5 dragon pets, a bunny tophat, much more, and am currently doing a building contest with a plasm set as the prize. Some people still do giveaways and events. :)
  • I miss the old times when there are no scammers were in game.I miss the old times where I'm with my friends but now we are no longer anymore because some people are making such false stories.I miss the old times when everyone is united making such quests together.... I miss the old times that we dont need cubits to have friends... I miss the old times where me and my friends rages to bursts into happiness when we saw a mod for a first time. I miss the old times where we built together with out trust issues. I miss the times when making good memories with my old friends.

:'D
  • I miss the old times when there are no scammers were in game.I miss the old times where I'm with my friends but now we are no longer anymore because some people are making such false stories.I miss the old times when everyone is united making such quests together.... I miss the old times that we dont need cubits to have friends... I miss the old times where me and my friends rages to bursts into happiness when we saw a mod for a first time. I miss the old times where we built together with out trust issues. I miss the times when making good memories with my old friends.

what period of time did you come from in cc? cc has always been filled with scammers...

what period of time did you come from in cc? cc has always been filled with scammers...
    I heard they are from 2013s when cc just start off idk what exactly is the time xD

I miss the old times when there are no scammers were in game.I miss the old times where I'm with my friends but now we are no longer anymore because some people are making such false stories.I miss the old times when everyone is united making such quests together.... I miss the old times that we dont need cubits to have friends... I miss the old times where me and my friends rages to bursts into happiness when we saw a mod for a first time. I miss the old times where we built together with out trust issues. I miss the times when making good memories with my old friends.

I heard they are from 2013s when cc just start off idk what exactly is the time xD
    Wha, wasn't that just beta?

I miss the old times when there are no scammers were in game.I miss the old times where I'm with my friends but now we are no longer anymore because some people are making such false stories.I miss the old times when everyone is united making such quests together.... I miss the old times that we dont need cubits to have friends... I miss the old times where me and my friends rages to bursts into happiness when we saw a mod for a first time. I miss the old times where we built together with out trust issues. I miss the times when making good memories with my old friends.

Wha, wasn't that just beta?
    That was when cc didn’t exist!
  • wut...
    Staying on topic...

I played Cubic Castles when me and my friends were playing peacefully without scammers that are desperate for Cubits ;v

And yeah your right, its filled with scammers but there are few before than what I expect now.

wut...
    Staying on topic...

I played Cubic Castles when me and my friends were playing peacefully without scammers that are desperate for Cubits ;v

And yeah your right, its filled with scammers but there are few before than what I expect now.
    There was less before because the game was less popular .....