What is beta bush??

I saw have people sell that bush for 5k...i saw the bush have berry with it. But normal one not.....how did get that beta bush? Beta bush and normal bush have what different?

Comments

• *Joystick**Joystick* Member
    edited November 2017
    This is bushes from the old store. Indeed, before the store we all know now come, we could buy almost everything from the game, including bushes, which contains berries even dropped. This is now impossible to get them unless you buy them or an admin give one to you. (and I 'm not sure for the second one)
  • Wandering FoxWandering Fox Member
    edited November 2017
    Beta Bushes or "Magical Bushes" as they used to call them, were the bushes that you could purchase from the old Cubit Store. When bought they already had a berry texture on them. When the Store got updated they changed it as to where the bushes just looked like regular old bushes...with nothing on them. These textured bushes became rarer and rarer until they reached the price that they are today.

Although, once a Beta Bush is placed it becomes a regular bush, and it is no longer special.

Weird though how last time I saw somebody selling Beta Bushes they were around 10-13k.

Beta Bushes or "Magical Bushes" as they used to call them, were the bushes that you could purchase from the old Cubit Store. When bought they already had a berry texture on them. When the Store got updated they changed it as to where the bushes just looked like regular old bushes...with nothing on them. These textured bushes became rarer and rarer until they reached the price that they are today.

Although, once a Beta Bush is placed it becomes a regular bush, and it is no longer special.

Weird though how last time I saw somebody selling Beta Bushes they were around 10-13k.

Beta bush was nothing special? Only have berry(When the bush in invertory) with it?
    Back then, they were just your regular old bush, nothing too "beta" about it.
  • Beta Bushes or "Magical Bushes" as they used to call them, were the bushes that you could purchase from the old Cubit Store. When bought they already had a berry texture on them. When the Store got updated they changed it as to where the bushes just looked like regular old bushes...with nothing on them. These textured bushes became rarer and rarer until they reached the price that they are today.

Beta bush was nothing special? Only have berry(When the bush in invertory) with it?
  • Beta Bushes or "Magical Bushes" as they used to call them, were the bushes that you could purchase from the old Cubit Store. When bought they already had a berry texture on them. When the Store got updated they changed it as to where the bushes just looked like regular old bushes...with nothing on them. These textured bushes became rarer and rarer until they reached the price that they are today.

Yep this is just the dropped appearance that is spacial, nothing more ^^
  • honestly i find the bushes being called as "beta bushes" cringy
  • CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember
    Piratax10 said:

honestly i find the bushes being called as "beta bushes" cringy

Same, they were not called that originally xdd
  • SidddSiddd UKMember, Game Moderator
    Them being called Beta bushes annoys me too, it's like false advertising since they were in the store some time AFTER beta, hence they are not beta bushes, just discontinued.. Kind of...

I am sure people started calling them beta bushes as beta items (which were all removed) were worth a lot of money.. Please correct the people selling them, if you do see people selling them; referring to them as beta bushes!
  • Siddd said:

Them being called Beta bushes annoys me too, it's like false advertising since they were in the store some time AFTER beta, hence they are not beta bushes, just discontinued.. Kind of...

I am sure people started calling them beta bushes as beta items (which were all removed) were worth a lot of money.. Please correct the people selling them, if you do see people selling them; referring to them as beta bushes!

Yes, indeed. They came out after Beta Mode.
  • Siddd said:

I believe they should be called Magical Bushes if i'm not mistaken.
  • lucaaa795 said:

Vairen said:

Siddd said:

Thats also a wrong nickname.
    Rare Bushes is what they should be called...Not magical or beta or alpha or whatever
    Or maybe "Old Bushes"?
  • CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember

lucaaa795 said:

Vairen said:

Siddd said:

Thats also a wrong nickname.
    Rare Bushes is what they should be called...Not magical or beta or alpha or whatever
    Or maybe "Old Bushes"?
    That sounds better than the rest, not as misleading owo
  • Theses Bushes have nothing special they just have a berry texture on them...
    And now their price is OVER 9000!

Theses Bushes have nothing special they just have a berry texture on them...

Actually it's 5,000
  • Theses Bushes have nothing special they just have a berry texture on them...

'-'
  • your all wrong its actually called THE CHOSEN BUSH!!! one bush texture to rule them all. born from the family of the old farming pack these are the only living reminders of what once remained of the old farm pack family!!

your all wrong its actually called THE CHOSEN BUSH!!! one bush texture to rule them all. born from the family of the old farming pack these are the only living reminders of what once remained of the old farm pack family!!

Chosen to rule them all, but gets discontinued
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember

your all wrong its actually called THE CHOSEN BUSH!!! one bush texture to rule them all. born from the family of the old farming pack these are the only living reminders of what once remained of the old farm pack family!!

Chosen to rule them all, but gets discontinued
    Well it needs to be different from the others or it cant be chosen to lead them.... thats ehy the discontinued it
  • Ok.....got the answer...

CLOSE IT!
  • Professional KillerProfessional Killer GreeceForum Moderator, Retired Moderator
    Locking it up upon owner's request.
This discussion has been closed.