Selling deeds

So how do you know if it's been placed or not what's the deeds title before it's placed or does it just say it's size??

Comments

• CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember
    You can't really tell if a deed has been placed before unless you ask for confirmation/trying it out yourself. Trading deeds is something I wouldn't recommend, unless you really trust the other player.
  • You can't really tell if a deed has been placed before unless you ask for confirmation/trying it out yourself. Trading deeds is something I wouldn't recommend, unless you really trust the other player.

That's kinda why I made this lol a guys trying to sell a deed for 600c and he says it's 25x25 realm so kinda suspicious the deed was tiled starter realm u can't trade ur starter deed so idk
  • GalaGala Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    edited November 2017

You can't really tell if a deed has been placed before unless you ask for confirmation/trying it out yourself. Trading deeds is something I wouldn't recommend, unless you really trust the other player.

That's kinda why I made this lol a guys trying to sell a deed for 600c and he says it's 25x25 realm so kinda suspicious the deed was tiled starter realm u can't trade ur starter deed so idk
    That place can be called "starter" or "25 x 25 empty"
    best is just purchases from cubit store.
    many Qbee's got scammed by this action.

room can easily see that it has not been used.

they need change the texture of used deed.
    or
    that u cant put the deed in cash register or /trade command.
    @SirKewberth
  • CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember

If someone is selling a deed for 600c, then it's like 99% a scam.
  • Deeds that have not been place will have their size instead of a name!
    Example of a used realm deed: TextSample123
    Example of a new realm deed: 25x25
  • Deeds that have not been place will have their size instead of a name!

Are you sure?
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator

Deeds that have not been place will have their size instead of a name!

I confirm this, if it says the size (25x25) then it has not been placed.
  • I wouldn't do it... Just don't..
    If you need another realm buy one unused...
  • I have seen people selling fake deeds named 50x50