Christmas Giveaway December 10th [Ended]

This giveaway is located at Explo's Laboratory and the time of the event will be 4am of the In-game time. I hope those who want some items can come at the time! If the items are still left I will do few more hollawarps at different time so those who missed the giveaway can get the items too! Thanks for reading and please click on the picture to have a closer look on the prizes!
Information
Spoiler: Grand Prizes

Angel Wings/Sportsmobile/Dorkmobile/Blue & White Scarf/Mrs Santa Claus/Press Hat/Turkey Tail/???(forgot)

Comments

• Cool! I'll try to catch that dorkmobile! :p
  • See you there! :D
  • That's cool!
  • edited October 2017
    I will put as many prizes as I can afford. Farming update came so there will be more prizes to come :D
  • Its almost Halloween and u are already talking about Christmas tho.
  • Lol actually I like Christmas more than Halloween.
  • epieownz said:

Its almost Halloween and u are already talking about Christmas tho.

Christmas is more about giving to people than Halloween, so it fits for a giveaway, so it seems logical in my opinion.
  • most people dont celebrate Halloween or Christmas in my country. We do have Christmas trees though.
    And we have Sint Maarten and Sinterklaas, which is quite similar to the Halloween or Christmas.

But I like the concept of Halloween more.
  • edited October 2017
    epieownz said:

most people dont celebrate Halloween or Christmas in my country. We do have Christmas trees though.
    And we have Sint Maarten and Sinterklaas, which is quite similar to the Halloween or Christmas.

Just because people don't celebrate Christmas in Your country doesn't mean that others have to do that too. 70% of countries celebrate Christmas, if you prefer Halloween giveaway, find other people. It's common for me to host a giveaway in Christmas as it is a gift to all. I think that people like giveaways in Christmas more than Halloween. Having a giveaway in Halloween seems, weird.
  • epieownz said:

most people dont celebrate Halloween or Christmas in my country. We do have Christmas trees though.

Just because people don't celebrate Christmas in Your country doesn't mean that others have to do that too. 70% of countries celebrate Christmas, if you prefer Halloween giveaway, find other people. It's common for me to host a giveaway in Christmas as it is a gift to all. I think that people like giveaways in Christmas more than Halloween. Having a giveaway in Halloween seems, weird.
    Maybe call it a winter giveaway or a winter holidays giveaway :) Personally I do not get offended by a 'xmas giveaway' even though I do not celebrate it
  • edited October 2017
    Baby Rem said:

epieownz said:

Maybe call it a winter giveaway or a winter holidays giveaway :) Personally I do not get offended by a 'xmas giveaway' even though I do not celebrate it
    It's logical to me that giveaways should be done in Christmas more than halloween. Maybe people like spooky things but I don't like it that much. I hate spooky things. Anyways I increased the prizes please look forward to more prizes!
  • Everyone the location of the giveaway changed to Explosif's laboratory. The reason is because the giveaway items were stolen by ^^LegendaryGoddess^^. Although the dorkmobile and all prizes has gone, I prepared a new prize: Angel Wings! Please look forward to the giveaway and wait for the holla in December 1-10st 2017! Screenshots below. And please don't trust the player:"^^LegendaryGoddess^^" She is as sly as a fox and she earns trust easily that you won't notice. She is a old scammer and she now has friends that think she is innocent:"Miss Paws", "**Violet**".
  • It's pretty shame for those scammer to rob those items for giveaway, which ruin the fun of everyone... But... No actions taken by the dev... The dev should at least, ban those scammer for each scam, and a perm ban when it reached 3 times.
    I really hope the dev can do that, I'd really hate those scammer, warning juz won't work y'know....
  • OK good news! Sportsmobile added in the dispenser! Now the grand prizes are Angel Wing and Sportsmobile! I will try and find more prizes for the giveaway :D
  • JackFuryJackFury Member
    edited November 2017
    Baby Rem said:

epieownz said:

Nope, it's Christmas. Christmas is the name of the holiday, terms like "xmas" and "yuletide" are used by people who want to celebrate Christmas but don't want to celebrate Christmas. Joke's on you guys anyways, because Yuletide is the archaic term for Christmas, and Xmas is just an abbreviation created by the Catholic Church. They're the same thing. If you're offended by the term Christmas, sorry, people. If you don't celebrate it, fine, don't be offended.

I don't ever see anyone complaining about the name Halloween, so why is this different?
  • epieownz said:

Its almost Halloween and u are already talking about Christmas tho.

A day after Christmas I tease that everyone has their Christmas decorations 364 days early! XD

• cant wait
  • Everyone please be awared that ^^LegendaryGoddess^^ and D1ctator (Her brother) Are old scammers. They work together and try to cause a scene in public saying that someone scammed them. Please don't ever trust them! Know how legend scams? She changes realm setup to "anyone can build" So you can hardly find out the real thief! They are as rich as hell. The items were all from victims! Miss Paws, her helper, defends Legendary from people saying that she's a scammer. Miss Paws is either a fool or a helper of legend.
  • CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember

Everyone please be awared that ^^LegendaryGoddess^^ and D1ctator (Her brother) Are old scammers. They work together and try to cause a scene in public saying that someone scammed them. Please don't ever trust them! Know how legend scams? She changes realm setup to "anyone can build" So you can hardly find out the real thief! They are as rich as hell. The items were all from victims! Miss Paws, her helper, defends Legendary from people saying that she's a scammer. Miss Paws is either a fool or a helper of legend.

I think it's better if you posted this on the scam report thread, more coverage.
  • Everyone please be awared that ^^LegendaryGoddess^^ and D1ctator (Her brother) Are old scammers. They work together and try to cause a scene in public saying that someone scammed them. Please don't ever trust them! Know how legend scams? She changes realm setup to "anyone can build" So you can hardly find out the real thief! They are as rich as hell. The items were all from victims! Miss Paws, her helper, defends Legendary from people saying that she's a scammer. Miss Paws is either a fool or a helper of legend.

I think it's better if you posted this on the scam report thread, more coverage.
    ye
  • edited November 2017
    LateCom said:

No.
    D1ctator is a good person.
    He is my friend. He bought my angels for 10k lel xD

And the reason he is your friend is because he bought your angel Wings for 10k. You haven't seen a bit of him yet. I knew him since a year ago till now
    And please don't forget that they are professional scammers they can earn your trust in a week and take all of your items.
    Guess how I fell for the trap? Legendary gave me dark angel Wings to test our trust. Of course I gave it back to her, and she thought if she stole my items I wouldn't suspect her.
  • edited November 2017
    Important! The time of the giveaway (CC time) will be 4am. Please be sure to come if you want to attend the giveaway and Blue & White Scarf, Ms Santa Claus is added to the dispenser!