Innocent gamer and got banned with no reason

@SirKewberth sir can you invistigate my acc. Cause i got banned and i dont know the reason why i didn't scam or any policy that can affect the game and i send a support and the support say i got banned and my acc. Is locked because the support said my acc. Is making the game harm why? Did i make hack or said a bad word or scam can you invetigate it sir and try to analyze if i im a hacker or anything thanks @SirKewberth :)

Comments

• CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember
    You should inquire about it with support, it's faster than asking here.
  • Maybe you did somethin' wrong without being aware of this. Or idk, as Done said, better to inquire about your case with support.
  • Klight said:

@SirKewberth sir can you invistigate my acc. Cause i got banned and i dont know the reason why i didn't scam or any policy that can affect the game and i send a support and the support say i got banned and my acc. Is locked because the support said my acc. Is making the game harm why? Did i make hack or said a bad word or scam can you invetigate it sir and try to analyze if i im a hacker or anything thanks @SirKewberth :)

Maybe someone who live by u or visit u got on your acc and did something bad on it
  • KlightKlight Member
    edited November 2017
    I have a friend his name is yiruma he know a lot of me and his my friend in real life and i didn't do any bad or anything im just playing and try to open in yhe afternoon and yiruma is at my side and he said maybe mod just wrong and i send a support and the support said that i got banned and im askin why i got banned he/she not reply and please talk to my friend if im a scammer or hacker!! Please im innocent i cant do that hacking but maybe someone hack my acc. Please any mod concern please im innocent maam or sir please
    I miss cubic castles in just 24hours so sad first time :( :( :(
  • Sir lopaiko can you help me sir im just a innocent player :(
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    If you send a reply just wait, they will reply back but be patient...

Also maybe you are banned because someone else with a name thats almost yours has been scamming and they accedentaly banned your account
  • Ty elemental god cause im so sad why i got banned :)
  •  gdog gdog Retired Moderator
    This can't be solved here on the forums.
    Contact support again or use private messages and contact the people directly.
This discussion has been closed.