GirTheRobot has won the Easter Umbrella October Raffle! Next up: Slyme Costume!
2 Suggestions - Shrink Bumper and Toilet Seats
So I've recently been having my shrink wand equipped for the first time in awhile.
So much fun and not just the pvp aspects of it. Seeing a little qbee run around or be literally engulfed in a cup of coffee is too funny.
The only downside is that its a very short period of time that you stay small.
My suggestion is a shrink bumper that the owner can place down in their realm and allow players to bump it to toggle between a big qbee and a little qbee.
This could also work really well for some parkour or adventure maps as being that size will allow you to squeeze between certain blocks. eg. Trunks, bars and pillars etc.
You could make mini parkours by having a bumper at the start of the course and then having pillars or other blocks that only little qbees would fit trough. Pixel and sculpty blocks would be perfect for this. If you died while on the parkour and spawn at a checkpoint it would keep you as a small qbee until you left the realm.
EDITS from comment feedback.
- Make the bumper purchaseable form the store for around 2000c (seems about right could be more)
- When a small qbee leaves the room/realm they would go back to normal size.
- Make is so the owner can decide if small qbees would be squished by big qbees by setting pvp on/off.|
On would allow qbees to be squished by large qbees. Off would not allow qbees to be squished by large qbees.
Next idea is just to make toilets work like chairs so when you stand on them you sit down.
As Michael Stipe from REM said. "everybody poops, sometimes"
I may be mishearing those lyrics lul.
Yeah why not tho. It'd make it that bit more immersive for role players etc.
I always try to suggest stuff that is easy to implement. The mechanics for both these suggestions are already in the game so why not? What do do you think?
Do you think these would be good to add to the game vote below.
- Should a shrink bumper or a way to stay smaller for longer be added?52 votes
- Should toilets work like chairs so when you stand on them you sit down?52 votes