Why don't mummy eyes glow in the dark?

JackFuryJackFury Member
edited November 2017 in General Chat
Didn't they use to at one point? It was really cool, why don't they glow anymore ;-;
@SirKewberth

Comments

• It's sub-vamp mask eyes the ones that glow in the dark, not mummy eyes.
  • SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer
    Not sure if the mummy eyes ever did. Sub vamp for sure... But I didn't change anything to do with mummy eyes so ....
  • Not sure if the mummy eyes ever did. Sub vamp for sure... But I didn't change anything to do with mummy eyes so ....

Oh, I thought I remembered them glowing, actually several of my friends remembered that. Guess it was just a rumor. Still, can you please please please add this? I really want green glowing eyes o.o
  • KokopelliKokopelli WV, USAMember
    edited November 2017
    No, I remeber the mummies eyes glowing, I’m positive.
  • Kokopelli said:

Yes, everyone seems to remember this. But the guy who designed it said they never did, so...
  • Kokopelli said:

me too im 40% / 100% percent that mummy eyes was glowing in the dark before hmm..
  • I don't think mummy eyes ever glowed o.O
  • ok, now we have a serious debate/mystery on our hands here...did they glow, or didn't they o.o
  • AshiMagariAshiMagari The internet :PMember
    They never glowed, but they should xP
    JackFury said:

ok, now we have a serious debate/mystery on our hands here...did they glow, or didn't they o.o

I firmly believe the mummies eyes glowed when they first came out

• They never glowed, as i said before, it's always been sub-vamp eyes that glow.
  • But I remember they glowed! :v mystery of cc
  • SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer
    For what it's worth I didn't design the mummy.. Betamax did.. I'll ask him
  • As i remember, itz glow
  • Dreadful  KnoPDreadful KnoP Member
    edited November 2017
    I perfectely remember some of my first reaction when buying my first pack of halloween 2016:

"Why do they make sub-vampire eyes glowing and not mummy's one?!!! It's non sense!"

Don't be angry against me devs ha ha !
  • CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember
    Why is everyone mistaking be glowing eyes of the sub vamp to a mummy o-O...
    I asked Betamax.. and he says only the sub vamp eyes glowed. Maybe next halloween we can add glowy eyed mummy minions.
  • CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember

I asked Betamax.. and he says only the sub vamp eyes glowed. Maybe next halloween we can add glowy eyed mummy minions.

Glowy eye mummy pets
    I’m calling Mandela affect on this
  • Kokopelli said:

I second that
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    Kokopelli said:

I thirth that
  • Can you make a poll ?

Btw I don't think the glowed . (Glew? Idk ;-;)
  • Ok, I made a poll to see exactly how many people followed the Mandela effect and thought they glowed, and who didn't XD go vote peeps
    edited November 2017
    JackFury said:

Ok, I made a poll to see exactly how many people followed the Mandela effect and thought they glowed, and who didn't XD go vote peeps

I don't see a poll o-O

Edit: ah, you just added it
  • JackFury said:

Ok, I made a poll to see exactly how many people followed the Mandela effect and thought they glowed, and who didn't XD go vote peeps

I don't see a poll o-O

das cuz u commented super fast before i finished it
  • Yeah, pretty positive they never glowed :P
  • Fluffy 303Fluffy 303 Somewhere Over The RainbowMember
    They dun glow because they don't wanna glow >:O
    New conspiracy theory mummies have a mind of their own!
  • scorto7scorto7 BelgiumRetired Moderator
    edited November 2017
    I got the impression that many have gotten confused/mixed up on which mask has glowing eyes and which one has not.
    As already stated by many others, mummy mask eyes never glow(green eyes).
    Only the sub-vamp has glowing eyes(red eyes).
    scorto7 said:

I got the impression that many have gotten confused/mixed up on which mask has glowing eyes and which one has not.

It’s not that I got confused, it’s cause I “remembered” both of them glowing. The reasoning why my memory is of both glowing unlike how in actuality only the sub-vamps is because of the Mandela affect where me and the others who remember mummies glowing are from a different dimension.
    Kokopelli said:

scorto7 said:

It’s not that I got confused, it’s cause I “remembered” both of them glowing. The reasoning why my memory is of both glowing unlike how in actuality only the sub-vamps is because of the Mandela affect where me and the others who remember mummies glowing are from a different dimension.
    Well case close, mummy never had glowing eyes, in this dimension.
This discussion has been closed.