I got banned to jail for no reason!

Today afternoon my friend call me use her account water crops , bc she cant play. Then when i log in i saw she at jail need 24hour to get out

When I sign out and change back my account and it kick mr to jail! It say need 24 hour to get out!

Comments

• Today afternoon my friend call me use her account water crops , bc she cant play. Then when i log in i saw she at jail need 24hour to get out

When I sign out and change back my account and it kick mr to jail! It say need 24 hour to get out!

was her account already banned?
  • Today afternoon my friend call me use her account water crops , bc she cant play. Then when i log in i saw she at jail need 24hour to get out

Yes , at today afternoon(malaysia)

ah thats your problem. accessing a banned account on a seperate device causes your accounts on that device to also be banned the system considersd it trying to bypass a ban. so yeah you were banned for that. just never use someones banned account

ah thats your problem. accessing a banned account on a seperate device causes your accounts on that device to also be banned the system considersd it trying to bypass a ban. so yeah you were banned for that. just never use someones banned account
  • GalaGala Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    edited November 2017
    send a ticket to http://help.cubiccastles.com/support/

and tell what happened.
    you will get maybe unbanned ..

and use someone account is a risk,I think.
    don't do that again.
  • edited November 2017
    Beg to the almighty cube for forgiveness!
  • hmm maybe ur freind has alt named the lord of hacker :v... cause he got banned.. and hes flag are malaysia
  • Hey Alvin, try messaging the cubic castles support like Galantis said.
    Hopefully the devs will clear this for you
  • Hey Alvin, try messaging the cubic castles support like Galantis said.
    Hopefully the devs will clear this for you

Thx nations.....i unbanned from staff...
  • LOL This may sound dumb and all but it will be cool if I was sent to jail in CC I never been in jail so I think it will be a cool thing for me XD
  • CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember

LOL This may sound dumb and all but it will be cool if I was sent to jail in CC I never been in jail so I think it will be a cool thing for me XD

There's an easy way to doing just that, break the rules. Buuut, wouldn't recommend it; would be troublesome for the staff to manage.
  • LOL This may sound dumb and all but it will be cool if I was sent to jail in CC I never been in jail so I think it will be a cool thing for me XD

There's an easy way to doing just that, break the rules. Buuut, wouldn't recommend it; would be troublesome for the staff to manage.
    LOL, Ok!
  • Professional KillerProfessional Killer GreeceForum Moderator, Retired Moderator
    Please open a ticket at http://help.cubiccastles.com/support/ and they may help you as mentioned above.
    Locking this up.
This discussion has been closed.