Hello everyone.

Greetings all!
I recently came across a stupid quest called "No Man's Land" as I'm sure you all have. Well, that's all fine and dandy when you have friends to play with. I on the other hand do not. I have been in search of a clan literally ALL DAY and it's absolute torture. I only wish to be in a clan long enough to complete the quest. Once the quest has been completed feel free to keep me around or remove me, it makes no difference to me for I am a lone wolf anyways. I just want to complete this quest and I promise not to get in any ones way. Feel free to add me as my name is ChanahChainsaw. Thank you and happy gaming!

Comments

• You could join Doodlers. Just go to The Doodlers HQ

We're a small clan that inspire others to improve with their building and/or drawing to get higher ranks.

Our realm isn't done yet but if you wanna join, just go there and go ontop of the fountain in the middle of the realm, I'll be there.
  • edited November 2017
    Ok I look forward to meeting you! :)

I can meet you now but if there is a time that is more convenient for you let me know. I hate being a burden and bugging people so just let me know what's convenient.
  • Hello!
  • Hello!

Hello! Nice to meet you!