Question.. (This can be closed now)

CrepusCrepus Member
edited November 2017 in Help Requests
Are "beta bushes" allowed to be sold?
Cuz I saw some ppl rambling on about it being a scam..

Comments

• CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember
    ExCelsius said:

By beta bushes do you mean the ones with the texture of the berries on them?
  • ExCelsius said:

Yes

• CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember
    ExCelsius said:

ExCelsius said:

Yes

They are allowed to be sold, as they were something anybody could have gotten by buying it from the old store.
  • ExCelsius said:

ExCelsius said:

Yes

They are allowed to be sold, as they were something anybody could have gotten by buying it from the old store.
    Ty for the quick answer :D

ExCelsius said:

ExCelsius said:

ExCelsius said:

Yes

Ty for the quick answer :D

No problem, I'm always haunting the forums anyways :p
  •  gdog gdog Retired Moderator
    k closing. they aint beta bushes though. they were in the game before the store changed.
This discussion has been closed.