Some Questions About Pets And More

Hello!
1. If I feed my pet. I go to mine to get XP for my pet, if my pet is sad he gets XP or not?
2. Also ABOUT THIS QUESTION I don't want to say anything bad... Just... Why all pets are boys? Maybe need there girls?
3. Umm and also (question more for mods, admins) maybe can make more clothes for girls?
4. And the last one question... Maybe you seen it. In cc SYSTEM writes do you know how to use drop scaffolding? Well idk...
AND TYSM IF YOU ANSWER ME THESE QUESTIONS *^^*
Byeeee!

Comments

• CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember
    As long as your pet is fed, they'll get exp. I think the gender of the pet for the GUI is a bit odd, but I don't think it's really a big issue. Now as for more girls clothing, I think that's not something we should coin. It's not like a top hat is for boys solely. Or a tutu for only girls. We have enough clothes that are gender neutral :P

As for drop scaffolds, I would suggest checking out Gdog's videos on it.
  • As long as your pet is fed, they'll get exp. I think the gender of the pet for the GUI is a bit odd, but I don't think it's really a big issue. Now as for more girls clothing, I think that's not something we should coin. It's not like a top hat is for boys solely. Or a tutu for only girls. We have enough clothes that are gender neutral :P

As for drop scaffolds, I would suggest checking out Gdog's videos on it.

Ty for information/answering :)
  • CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember
    No problem, I'm glad to help :3