Is this what glitches Qbees look like?

I'm at pens and I see this guy, usually they look a bit diffrent (But then again they awlayes look odd). But does this glitched Qbee look like a new outfit? Or a polka dot tree? Or is it just jumbled game files?

Comments

• He looks like a walking mushroom/tree!! Pretty dang awesome i think..
    No idea whats causing it but i suggest you u add this pic to suggestions for new clothes.. Mushroom hat.. Outside wear...
    Camo clothes would rock!!
  • CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember
    It's a pretty old glitch, looks like a bunch of jumbled game files to me.
  • I thought 'leak of the update :O' but idk could be anything
  • It's caused by lag I believe.
    It kinda looks like a pumpkin xd
  • It's caused by lag I believe.
    It kinda looks like a pumpkin xd

In my case I thought it was some cool elf pants & a wierd tree shirt ;3;
  • CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember
    LateCom said:

er i dont think so man

cuz

my game is working fine the textures is working properly, but i still see that guy as a lvl 1 and that black thingy,
    they have been around the game for some time in pens and idk why but its kinda weird... even with my good connection that doesnt really lag at all doe.

Did you try re logging? That usually fixes the problem, it reloads the texture. And it's definitely an issue with your connection as Lucaa said.
  • Happens to me too, the body's texture of the Qbee is remplaced by another texture from the game, and sometimes that person's name and flag can change to weird stuff (e.g weird flags, missing name)
  • Qbird said:

Happens to me too, the body's texture of the Qbee is remplaced by another texture from the game, and sometimes that person's name and flag can change to weird stuff (e.g weird flags, missing name)

Yea, it happens a lot to most of us.
    But hey I just thought it looked like a cool leak :D
    (Or is it <.<)
  • It happens mostly in pen's because of the lag but if you relogg they go back to normal.
  • It happens mostly in pen's because of the lag but if you relogg they go back to normal.

Yea I know that. But some do look cool, like the one I got at top of the discussion
  • lucaaa795 said:

LateCom said:

er i dont think so man

cuz

my game is working fine the textures is working properly, but i still see that guy as a lvl 1 and that black thingy,
    they have been around the game for some time in pens and idk why but its kinda weird... even with my good connection that doesnt really lag at all doe.

Trust me.It is not a hacker.Its because of your internet connection.
    Yeah it not hack , it was bug
  • Bluejay_1 said:

I'm at pens and I see this guy, usually they look a bit diffrent (But then again they awlayes look odd). But does this glitched Qbee look like a new outfit? Or a polka dot tree? Or is it just jumbled game files?

Thats new, usually they would look flame orange, kind of paper like with the only 3D part of their body being the head. Along with that flag and level 1.