STILL A BAD FARM BUG >:(

I lose most tham 32 wheat *bc them duply when collect *

I watered tomatoes,okay,collected ,done, but.. the block still watered , I planted wheat with the block watered,and when I see *like 2 days,bc water now is 2 days * some of my wheat died

How to resolve this bug :

we can water blocks with no plants !!!

Comments

• lucaaa795 said:

Its your fault for not checking and watering them every 24h
    The water on the soil will remain for less than 24hours however the whole cycle resets after 24h since you last watered them
    You can water blocks with no plants yes, and i covered it in another thread..However the method you mentioned is not a bug.When you water a almost grown plant, you will keep the soil wet if the plant grows faster than the time soil dries up.
    If you plant on such soil your seed will be watered for 24h but you will need to rewater them after that unless you want them dead

Not all my fault

also,we can't water blocks with no plants...
  • lucaaa795 said:

Its your fault for not checking and watering them every 24h
    The water on the soil will remain for less than 24hours however the whole cycle resets after 24h since you last watered them
    You can water blocks with no plants yes, and i covered it in another thread..However the method you mentioned is not a bug.When you water a almost grown plant, you will keep the soil wet if the plant grows faster than the time soil dries up.
    If you plant on such soil your seed will be watered for 24h but you will need to rewater them after that unless you want them dead

WOW All i EVER see from you in the comment section is nasty replies... Is your life so horrible you must constantly be rude and mean to ppl all the dang time??
    GEEZ.... If you cant say something nice maybe just hush up already!
  • This happened to me too, i harvested my crops while the soil was still wet and since a crop isn't o it, the water wont disappear.
    once the crop is replanted it takes a while for the water to disappear so you can water it. this is what happened to about 300 of my crops and the reason why i stopped farming for a bit.
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    Too lazy to read all the other comments so this might of been said.

If you water a full grown plant then remove it, the soil will stay watered until another seed is planted on it. The watered soil I thought would still work but maybe it doesn’t and that is what happens to you.
  • U said:

Too lazy to read all the other comments so this might of been said.

If you water a full grown plant then remove it, the soil will stay watered until another seed is planted on it. The watered soil I thought would still work but maybe it doesn’t and that is what happens to you.

And I teached how to resolve the bug,of soil : Make we can water blocks with no plants,same after atualization,and the time of water soil,when no plants at it,still working !!!