Alt + Tab issues

Well this was for me always kinda buggy thing to minimize CC (no sound after switching back), but last update make it impossible to minimize.
I use steam and I have to restart game to make it work again. I tested windows versions and its the same.

Anyone of you had similar issues?

Comments

• I haven't actually had this problem. But if you want, try starting task manager or play in windowed.
  • SuperxtremeSuperxtreme The NetherlandsGame Moderator
    edited November 2017
    Yeah same here when I play full screen. I get a black screen and I have to restart the game. It was fine before the last updates...

I mention this to @SirKewberth

For now I just changed my resolution and no full screen.

@Rolim have the same issue
  • SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer
    Heard of this issue but it's very strange because we actually made no changes to anything related to alt tabbing or screen or windows graphics etc.. Could it be a windows update that broke it? On our end the code is the same as it always was.
  • The weird part is that the game is still running perfectly fine - you can jump around and access chests and stuff but you just have a black screen and cant see anything.
  • Sometimes it happens to me too. When i use alt+esc or alt+tab the sound of the game stops and i need to close and open the game or the graphics glitches but thats not a big problem because, when i relog it goes normal.
  • Heard of this issue but it's very strange because we actually made no changes to anything related to alt tabbing or screen or windows graphics etc.. Could it be a windows update that broke it? On our end the code is the same as it always was.

Not happening anymore. Idk why, but sound loss when alt+tab still persist. SOmetimes.