A Talk With The Devs And Mods Every Now And Then

YakrooYakroo Somewhere In The Milky WayMember
Imagine a realm where all qbees meet up and have a chance to ask questions to the Great People who created and worked hard on this Game.

But we shall have rules;
This convention will be held monthly or every 2months for 1-2hrs
Every qbee can only stay in the realm for 10-20minutes, so other qbees who are locked out can come in(maybe a life block can work)?
The realm is muted and only 1 random qbee can be unmuted to ask a question and after the devs have answered next random qbee can ask the question
Behave yourselves, no harsh languages, lets just sit and listen and be thankful that they are spending their precious time with us
So ye idk what rules should i add, u guys can suggest more haha

But do you guys think this is a good idea? If not its ok but if yes thanks for the support and any opinions r welcome :)

Comments

• UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    lucaaa795 said:

Do you say that they should host an AMA event?
    Because if yes, then there would be better ways to do it imo...Mailboxes and they could livestream it on youtube would be an idea.
    (Ofc the letters would be checked before to lower the amount of nonsense letters)

Agreed

• LiberatedLiberated Member
    edited November 2017
    Maybe we should just ask @SirKewberth directly for a similar series with just a Q&A every once in awhile, like Gdog or Space for example. :)
  • +1 I'm probley the Only one who loves this idea but Hey! I think it's the greatest way to talk with admins and mods without having to have something else to use to talk like Letters or a mic for livestreams you can just type what you want and they will respond!
  • lucaaa795 said:

Because if yes, then there would be better ways to do it imo...Mailboxes and they could livestream it on youtube would be an idea.
    (Ofc the letters would be checked before to lower the amount of nonsense letters)

+9
  • CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember
    Sounds like a great idea, but I can imagine most discussions will probably be about suggestions instead if anything else.
  • lucaaa795 said:

I agree with this!

Sorry Yak :v