Unable to 15 animals in realm

I've maxed perk for all the animals but I'm only able to put 12 chickens and 12 cows..should be 15 for all 3. Any suggestions? Thanks.

Comments

• UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    Only 30 inna boxes are allowed per realm. If you place more after you already have 30 they will not spawn. You probably have spooks, spud bugs, or slimes.
  • i think the plasm tubes are counted as a pets like inna box items maybe check you realm :3 if it has a plasm containers
  • They are both correct... Plasms and inna boxes count as mobs, as well as any pets u have. You have to glass your pets and not have the other two out either.. Realms/rooms have a limit of 30 mobs. I had this issue myself is the only reason i know. Good luck
  • Omg, a new information :o
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember

They are both correct... Plasms and inna boxes count as mobs, as well as any pets u have. You have to glass your pets and not have the other two out either.. Realms/rooms have a limit of 30 mobs. I had this issue myself is the only reason i know. Good luck

Wait doesnt this then mean that in a competition realm like the halloween lately, that if the 30 pets has been reached or any boxes and such that most wouldnt be able to place more things?
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator

They are both correct... Plasms and inna boxes count as mobs, as well as any pets u have. You have to glass your pets and not have the other two out either.. Realms/rooms have a limit of 30 mobs. I had this issue myself is the only reason i know. Good luck

Wait doesnt this then mean that in a competition realm like the halloween lately, that if the 30 pets has been reached or any boxes and such that most wouldnt be able to place more things?
    I mentioned the Boxes to Cortana, she said that they would be allowed unless someone truly got advantage with them.
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    U said:

I mentioned the Boxes to Cortana, she said that they would be allowed unless someone truly got advantage with them.
    Ah alright, good to hear ^^
  • You have a perk to get 15 pigs, 15 chickens and 15 cows after you have reached the limit of 30 farm animals in your farm could you place the other 15 in another farm or not??
  • if you reached that max lvl for putting 15 inna box farm animals of course you can put another 15 in other realms and you can put another 15 in another realm but sill 30 mobs per realm ^^
  • I pulled up all my pets and now I can place 30 animals..thxs for tips.