Trojan horse Generic19_c.AW

Ks.Ks. Member
edited October 2017 in Bug Reports
The virus named above is the virus that
@Ks.& @Flareon found when we search for a reason that antivirus delete our cubic castle

@SirKewberth @Betamax Pls solve?

Incase anyone wanna know wats Trojan Virus

The Meaning Of Trojan Virus

Comments

• DemonismDemonism SingaporeMember
    Solve it yourself and exclude Cubic Castles from your anti virus.
  • Well a trojan virus, idk.

But a trojan horse was a large wooden horse full of soldiers, and people thought it was a gift, like a statue.

But when they come in, BAM! Tons of soldiers come out to destroy your village.

I guess it means a file with a virus in it, and you download it, and BAM! The virus infects your computer.

But a trojan horse was a large wooden horse full of soldiers, and people thought it was a gift, like a statue.

I guess it means a file with a virus in it, and you download it, and BAM! The virus infects your computer.

Trojans are malicious malware that disguise themselves as a friendly file (.exe, .jpg, etc.) that is downloadable or shareable via the internet. Once the file is downloaded, all it has to do is wait for the program to be executed.

This releases the virus into your system and can potentially steal sensitive information. There are many virus types out there, and they will only get more complex and harder to track as the Internet evolves.

Stay safe on the internet...it's a vast place...
  • the Trojan Viruses work the same as the Trojan horse mentioned in the legend.

If there really is one in cc, then we're done.

But I have cc installed on my PC for a while and
    Bad example, my PC is slowly dying .
  • Its your antivirus showing up with a false-positive, try disabling it and then reinstall cc
  • Remove your anti-virus software, Get a real working anti-virus - free Malwarebytes or paid Kacpersky best and tested by myself.

Trojans are malicious malware that disguise themselves as a friendly file (.exe, .jpg, etc.) that is downloadable or shareable via the internet. Once the file is downloaded, all it has to do is wait for the program to be executed.

This releases the virus into your system and can potentially steal sensitive information. There are many virus types out there, and they will only get more complex and harder to track as the Internet evolves.

Stay safe on the internet...it's a vast place...
    Thx for explaining.