Does Anybody Know A Good Paint-Over Thingily-Doo

I recently messed up one of my drawings. I was coloring it and the color smudged pretty bad...I am wondering if anyone knows something to buy that can be put over the smudges, and I can cover it up. SOS! D:

Comments

• elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    Try maybe those things with white stuff that people use to cover typos in writing
  • Sir. PixelSir. Pixel EnglandMember
    Tipex
  • White-Out should work. Use the liquid one, not the tape one. The liquid one will dry and you can colour over it, but the tape won’t be easy to color on.
  • What kind of coloring material did you used???
  • Tipex

Okey, thanks:)
    Kirodashi said:

White-Out should work. Use the liquid one, not the tape one. The liquid one will dry and you can colour over it, but the tape won't be easy to color on.

Thank you! :)
    kurt... said:

What kind of coloring material did you used?

Artists's Loft alcohol-based marker

Thank you guys! :)
  • Awe, rarely seen some artworks with that... I taught it was a dry material when you said "smudge" like colorpencils or something.. but I wouldnt really recommend white out or correction fluid for that as it would leave a huge mark since the problem has something to do with shading I guess, the texture of color would be completely different too since its a marker...Try doing a little part of it first on a seperate paper and see if it does work.

I dont really know much about that material so it would be hard suggesting, not sure if a kneeded eraser might lighten it up... or maybe put some style on that error so it wouldnt really look like it was an error but this depends on what part it is though...

but goodluck hope it turns out well :D
  • Use this giant eraser my piano teacher gave me