nooo
  • *JulieSings**JulieSings* Member
    edited October 2017

this is a christian forums
    no saying dam-
    nooo

The forum AND the game are for all kinds of people. '-'
  • so i have the cow perk but it wont let me place my damn cow

Please watch your language and just report it.
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    Well I don’t think It is a curse word in cc. The chat filter doesn’t block it so..
  • why do people think damn is a curse word tho? :v
    it is not blocked by chat filter like U said
  • Is "damn" counted as a curse word? For me it's just a slightly curse word if it's counted as one... And well, u shouldn't report the problem rudely like this, maybe way more politely...
  • SidddSiddd UKMember, Game Moderator
    This is going way off topic, but to clarify, damn is in no way, shape or form a "curse" word. It is a biblical term that means to be condemned by god to suffer eternal punishment in hell. Now of course if you use any word in a way that means to offend or insult someone then that is bad (e.g damn you!) but no, the word itself is just a word.

Going back to the OP, I have never seen this issue, I would try to help further but for now I can see you are banned here on the forum.
  • Professional KillerProfessional Killer GreeceForum Moderator, Retired Moderator
    Yeah, please stay on topic.
  • And ‘assassinate’ is bcuz it’s always filtered:(
  • You can't place your cow or when you place it it wont come out? Please clarify.. If its an issue where it doesnt spawn u might be at or over the 'mob' rate. Only 30 allowed per realm/room. Plasms - inna boxes - and pets all count.. If these items total 30 or more than any further pets - farm animals - inna boxes.. ect wont spawn
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    Siddd said:

This is going way off topic, but to clarify, damn is in no way, shape or form a "curse" word. It is a biblical term that means to be condemned by god to suffer eternal punishment in hell. Now of course if you use any word in a way that means to offend or insult someone then that is bad (e.g damn you!) but no, the word itself is just a word.

Going back to the OP, I have never seen this issue, I would try to help further but for now I can see you are banned here on the forum.

I can maybe help, i can message your things to discord and back :D
  • this is a christian forums
    no saying dam-
    nooo

it was a joke
    ;(
  • this is a christian forums
    no saying dam-
    nooo

it was a joke
    ;(
    Not a nice one
  • BunnYCubiTBunnYCubiT Member
    edited November 2017

this is a christian forums
    no saying dam-
    nooo

it was a joke
    ;(
    Not a nice one
    sorry if i was offensive
    also just so you know i'm not actually christian.
    edit: this is offtopic, let's not anymore
  • And ‘assassinate’ is bcuz it’s always filtered:(

Assassinate isn't filttered, but it contains 3 letters that are when put together (cause they make a bad word) and the filter just censor the whole thing .

Heck I can't stay one second on topic .
    Sad cow story . Sad .
  • Is "damn" counted as a curse word? For me it's just a slightly curse word if it's counted as one... And well, u shouldn't report the problem rudely like this, maybe way more politely...

Damn is a mildly less impolite way of saying crap.

Damn has multiple meanings.

In christian belief it means to be punished by God.

In the informal language it is a sign of anger or frustration, disbelief, shock or amusement.

Or it means poo.
  • Professional KillerProfessional Killer GreeceForum Moderator, Retired Moderator
    Once again, stay on topic, otherwise I will have to lock it up.