Halloween Contest (banned for no reason???)

edited October 2017 in General Chat
Owh I know why, I just read the rules of the Halloween Contest but you banned me for no reason, but I get it because me and my brother sometimes play in the same gadget, I can tell that me (===Dread Lord===) and my brother (!Marc!) are brothers we have proof, Kindly double check our emails, in emails you can tell that were diffirent players/diffirent users. You should know that and try looking deeper I meant dont just ban people if you seen something wrong, all of us has diffirent life, diffirent lifestyle. Please unban us and give back our items from the halloween contest.

Kindly help me and my brother..... You can check our emails, facebook accounts, that were diffirent players / diffirent users.... Just tell me what proof you want...
Your brother already made a thread about this, but out of curiosity, do you play on different devices at the same time from time to time?

Also different emails aren't really a way to confirm if someone is different from another person, as anyone can just create a new email easily.
Have'nt you read my thread theres the word"sometimes" you really want proof? Fine ill post our birth certificate with the name same on our emails, just wait after our roadtrip :)

Comments

• Have'nt you read my thread theres the word"sometimes" you really want proof? Fine ill post our birth certificate with the name same on our emails, just wait after our roadtrip :)

That’s actually against the rules. You’re not allowed to share personal information. And besides, it’s not worth giving out your birth certificate for the contest.
  • _DaPerson__DaPerson_ CanadaMember

Have'nt you read my thread theres the word"sometimes"

I'm asking if you guys play on different devices, and if you play at the same time.
    Your original post didn't seem to answer that.
  • edited October 2017

I'm asking if you guys play on different devices, and if you play at the same time.
    Yes, I play on his ipad when my ipad is lowbat

Yeah its easy to create emails, but you cant change the first email you logged in to ur account
  • _DaPerson__DaPerson_ CanadaMember
    edited October 2017

Yes, I play on his ipad when my ipad is lowbat
    But do you and your brother play on different devices at the same time?
  •  gdog gdog Retired Moderator
    You better off contacting horus about this via pm as he runs it
    http://forums2.cubiccastles.com/index.php?p=/profile/4/Horus

and please read the forum rules to avoid further warnings. Thanks
This discussion has been closed.