Stranger Things Season 2

Is anyone else watching? I watched episode 1 and it was okay, mainly just setting things up. Kewberth, Betamax, and myself are all fans.

Comments

• I have seen season 1 too.
    Thanks for letting me know it started again.
  • CosmicCow said:

Is anyone else watching? I watched episode 1 and it was okay, mainly just setting things up. Kewberth, Betamax, and myself are all fans.

MEEEEEEE!!!!! I can’t watch season two tho ;( netflix isn’t available in my country :< BUT! I’ll try my best!!!!! I miss Eleven
  • SuperxtremeSuperxtreme The NetherlandsGame Moderator
    Yes I have seen Season 1 on Netflix. And they added Season 2 today :D
    But first I need to watch The Walking Dead S08E01 xD
  • space_fetusspace_fetus Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    edited October 2017
    being a huge fan of the goonies and other 80's speilberg esc types i love it! i havnt started season 2 though. also super walking dead first episode is a winner!
    has a few nods to some comic book stuff if your a walking dead reader too :)
  • what would you guys do if someone made a stranger things build in cubic castles @CosmicCow ? how would you guys react?

what would you guys do if someone made a stranger things build in cubic castles @CosmicCow ? how would you guys react?

if it was an adventure map i would be one million percent sold on the idea
  • edited October 2017
    Who wants to build one then? I am able to help I should probably tell you my account name it is *Darkness* I am lvl31 I think and have built the realm called Helping Hands Ruins
  • what would you guys do if someone made a stranger things build in cubic castles @CosmicCow ? how would you guys react?

cant say ive ever watched the show....

what would you guys do if someone made a stranger things build in cubic castles @CosmicCow ? how would you guys react?

should honestly give it a go, its made in the Spielberg 80's kids adventure style, think the goonies if it was like a horror/sci fi
  • edited October 2017

should honestly give it a go, its made in the Spielberg 80's kids adventure style, think the goonies if it was like a horror/sci fi
    Wanna build it together? My name is *Darkness* @Space_fetus
  • @CosmicCow It's one of the most dank show of all time. All I can say to describe itz awesomeness is "Cool Nuggetz"
  • CosmicCowCosmicCow Member
    edited October 2017

I would love it!

lucaaa795 said:

Thanks @CosmicCow for bringing this up...I watched 2 episodes tonight and im looking forward to finish the season this weekend..Im not a guy who watches many series and such because i often find them when theyre already around season 5 and it takes a lot of time to watch all..But not with this!I'm glad i found it here.

Yeah season 1 was really good. I am hoping to get through a couple more this weekend.

• you should totally make a build based off of the show cosmic :D dont let youe dreams be dreams!
  • RightMakerRightMaker PhilippinesMember
    meanwhile in Cosmic Cow
  • SuperxtremeSuperxtreme The NetherlandsGame Moderator
    Dustin, still my favorite character >.<
  •  gdog gdog Retired Moderator
    Binged it all. Great series.
    Still prefer season 1, it had more of that 80s oldschool charm.
    Think they tried to hard to replicate that feeling from season 1 tbh. Cuts were too fast.
    Editing was too tight. More modern editing approach i think.
    Thought the pacing was a bit all over in season 2 tbh. Season 1 teased the monster slowly throughout the season whereas season 2 just shows everything straight away and too often.
  • Ooh gdog is the new film critic lol
  • SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer
    Anyone who likes this series will probably feel right at home watching the movie Super8 as well. Very similar style.
  • CosmicCow said:

Spent my whole night finishing Season 2!!!
  • I don’t understand it XD
  •   Ed  Ed Game Moderator
    I literally just watch all season 1 in 1 day :'D
    Its a really good show
    Ed said:

Its a really good show

But did you watch the Goonies
    lucaaa795 said:

Finished season 1, started season 2
    Its a nice show..

In first episode of the 2nd season, is that eleven in sheriff's (i think thats what he is called) house?Or am i wrong?I mean she wore a wig in season one but im unsure..
    Because in the last episode of first season she

Dissapeared togheter with the monster so how did she return from the reversed world..
    Can someone explain it to me please..Or will i find it in future episodes?

It is And episode 2 sort of ties it up
  • I just started the series today, I have been watching season 1 all day! It's a great show!
  • jose_candyjose_candy Member
    edited October 2017
    I JUST FINISHED. Its sooo good all of you need to see it

Anyone who likes this series will probably feel right at home watching the movie Super8 as well. Very similar style.

Omg... Sense8 is soo good too, so sad the Cancelled it :(

• SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer

I JUST FINISHED. Its sooo good all of you need to see it

NOT Sense8... Super8 -- it's a movie.
  • I JUST FINISHED. Its sooo good all of you need to see it

NOT Sense8... Super8 -- it's a movie.
    they made a movie about the motel super 8? i did not know that :d
  • LOVED the first season!!! Can't wait to see where this season goes.. super excited!!
  • YakrooYakroo Somewhere In The Milky WayMember
    Super 8 is about kids making a film then they found an alien, good movie :)
    Try Stranger Things: The Mobile Game, but i havent started season 2 yet, i think they added a new girl but shes normal, i want more pretty 11 taking care of bullies with her powers and waffles! haha
  •   Ed  Ed Game Moderator

Ed said:

Its a really good show

But did you watch the Goonies
    I watched the trailer and realized Ive seen it when I was young, I might rewatch it next week